Farming earnings

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
The topic is dedicated specifically to people who are engaged in bodybuilding, and have at least some results.

If you are one of these, then you have the opportunity to have some financial income, I would not say that it is large, but nevertheless it will be enough to eat.

I used to swing hard and get good results. A person who is more or less versed in this, knows that it is not possible to achieve impressive parameters without steroids. It will be about them.

Surely you communicate with a lot of people, both in the gym and on the street / university / work. You are often asked the question, how did you get pumped up, how would they achieve such a result.

The point is simple. We tell people about fabulous methane, pills that make their muscle mass unimaginably large, the penis raises to the level of heaven, and heifers who would like to sleep with them increase tenfold. Basically, I always talked about this topic with skinny who are far from the topic of bodybuilding, and in principle do not fumble.

We say that we ourselves are dealing with steroids, and that we have these cherished pills, only $ 15 per bottle, which is a very low price for such an unimaginable result. From experience I can say that a lot of people WANT it and negotiate a sale with you. And let's say a skinny wants to buy methane from you, what are we going to do? We go to the pharmacy, buy Drotaverin 100 tabs in a jar (pills for the abdomen by the type of noshpa), the jar is hermetically sealed, it contains exactly 100 tablets and a paper sticker. This is ideal for us, they cost about 60 rubles. We buy more such jars. In the methandienone standard, any company also has exactly 100 tabs. then we go to the Internet, looking for a sticker like DI ANABOL 120 100 TAB 10 MG. We print on glossy adhesive paper purchased at any end-of-product store, print to size jars, glue. It's already obvious

We spent $ 1 and received $ 15. An important element in this simplest scheme is that the placebo effect is very strong on this soil. Our customer will begin to really feel an increase in muscle mass, an improvement in erection, and a surge of energy. Self-hypnosis is a very powerful thing. I sold this "Methane" for about 2 years, At the first opportunity. There was not a single dissatisfied customer, many bought on an ongoing basis.