FAQ UPDATED Basic Skimmer Kit: GSM Skimmer Bank Frequency Software Connecting Cables Charger Bank Network Codes User Manual Instructions 32MB memory

PallCutter001

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
FAQ UPDATED

Basic Skimmer Kit:

GSM Skimmer

Bank Frequency Software

Connecting Cables

Charger

Bank Network Codes

User Manual Instructions

32MB memory which can store 100k Victims Card numbers + PIN*

Built-in 3.7V 2500mAh battery with an operating time of 8-10 hours*

comes fully charged as all units i charge overnight before dispatching orders

Additional Support 24/7*

Price: $2,000.00 USD

Deluxe Kit BUNDLE:

Wireless Skimmer + Software

Bluetooth MSR X6

50 Cloned ATM Cards*

VX670 Offline Skimmer*

NFC Program Application

US NFC Bin List (PDF)

Exotic NFC Bin List (PDF)

EMV Software

EMV Chip Reader / Writer

Instruction Manual

Static / Dynamic 201’s

2TB External storage bank addition to the 32MB memory which can store 100,000 Victims Card numbers + PIN*

Built-in 3.7V 2500mAh battery with an operating time of 8-10 hours*

Additional Support 24/7*

Price: $3,500.00 USD

Q. Can We Video Chat So That Clients Can See Everything Directly?

A. YES! Video Chat Sessions For Serious Clients & For Clients Who Received Their Kits & Need Additional Help We Can Setup Video Chat Sessions For Tutorials.

*Video Chat Rules: If You’re Inquiring About Either Basic Kit or Deluxe Kit for Skimmers You Must Be Able To Show 7K In Cash or Btc Before We Begin So That I’m Ensured I’m Not Wasting My Time And Dealing With A Potential Ripper or Non Serious Client. I Will Not Create Any Proof Without Knowing Someone Is Serious & Can Afford My Services Before I Waste My Time.

Q. Where will these skimming products be shipped from?

A. United States.

Q.: Can we meet for these products?

A.: Blocked Immediately. You will be considered police. These are illegal, atm skimming devices, with people in the business going down daily by the feds as fraud & identity theft is at an ALL TIME HIGH. the risk isn’t anywhere worth as the reward.

Q. Do You Offer Payment Plans?

A. Yes. You can opt to a payment plan of paying half of your order (example: order 7k bundle, pay 3.5k upfront) you will be shipped wireless ATM skimmer overnight, you would then confirm that you have received package & pay remaining balance of order for software, connecting cables, chargers and whatever the bundle you ordered contains.

If You Choose Deluxe Kit, Your Initial Payment Will Be 5K.

Q. How fast will shipping be once payment is received?

A. US: 1 day (overnight) - International Express 3-5 business days

Q. Can I Reserve My Unit Ahead of Time?

A. No. However, you can give a set date of when you plan to order and your unit will be held in inventory for a 1-2 day grace period. Once that ends and you have not completed order your unit will be assigned to another client and sold. Due to the current situation of the COVID19 we ask to keep updating us and your unit will still be in tact.

Q. What Format Does The Skimmer Capture?

A.

Date:

Track1:

Track2:

Pin:

Chip:

Zip:

Bin:

Billing Address:

Name:

Balance:

Transaction:

When Demand Is High And Inventory Is Low Expect Prices To Increase.

Q. What are my payment options?

A. For the amount, handle less fee, secrecy needed without being a taxable event of shipping a illegal product Bitcoin is the best payment option.

?TELEGRAM :JB806682

WHATSAPP :+13132847213