fake GBP?

Robinson

DEER
Reaction score
fake pounds? need notes, 20's 50's 10's what ever can anyone get these?

Last edited:

Robinson

DEER
Reaction score
I had 10,000GBP for 2500 pound last year, and spent it successfully on alot of things

pandorum

DEER
Reaction score
notes of 200 eur , they look verry well at uv light and past pen !verry hard to make a difference !pm who is interested !btw i dnt make them , bt they come from bulgaria and really are good.i can get 50 as well , bt the quality is nt so perfect .they are nt soo bad bt nt soo great also!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:53 PM ----------

about the 200 ones even if u scratch them on the top u fell something on ur fingers.bt only when they are new .btw if somebody have connection in bank is perfect !friend of mine had somebody and they make loads of money.unfortunately the insider lose his job for some other foolish things.whatever let m know if we can do smthing!im nt looking to sell coz i buy them as well.bt lets have a chat who is interested!

sips

Reaction score
notes of 200 eur , they look verry well at uv light and past pen !verry hard to make a difference !pm who is interested !btw i dnt make them , bt they come from bulgaria and really are good.i can get 50 as well , bt the quality is nt so perfect .they are nt soo bad bt nt soo great also!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:53 PM ----------

about the 200 ones even if u scratch them on the top u fell something on ur fingers.bt only when they are new .btw if somebody have connection in bank is perfect !friend of mine had somebody and they make loads of money.unfortunately the insider lose his job for some other foolish things.whatever let m know if we can do smthing!im nt looking to sell coz i buy them as well.bt lets have a chat who is interested!

i need ? notes too i you still have pm me plz.

killer21

Reaction score
me too if any body can get uk notes £5,10,20,50 pm me even the fake coins aswell r gud

thejew

RIPPER
Reaction score
ill take euro's or usd must be as close to original as possible

pm me ..

404myth

Reaction score

I know is been long time since you post this, but if you still offer, you accept escrow? I am interested if yes.. :D