Fake euros

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
Sounds like a load of shit, Just casually a Iraqi sheik is happy to meet and then explain to you how the money is connected to saddam and immidiately offers you the chance to clean them for him??

~ Omega

hehehe, i knew some nigerians that used to scam people exactly the same way...

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
Omega-, sounds like shit? :)your post is stupid, and i have never opened this subject before though this happened 1 year ago with me and this man traveled away, i still have some black papers with me if u want to see them somehow i can show you, don't throw ur shit here and say that i am Liar!

Moreoever i don't know if that morron sheikh was liar about saddam's money but what i know is that money was real, and he asked me to go iraq to clean some to add i didn't go thru this cause some of my partners and relatives told me that once u get them the solutions they might kill you lol, man i don't have and never had an idea about what solutions they use those bastards.

pocoy0, Yea true, some of them send black paper not money to scam, but some are real u can watch some youtube videos.

Last edited:

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for everybody with the information about fake money, i know what i need it.
Now i decide to buy fake euros, so please contact me if you have fake euros with good quality.
zeus icq 570511310

Reaction score
yea my ppl got scammed by some Nigerians the same way he came with solution put money n then cleaned it n then ask for money deposit n never came back but interested in some euros as well

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i read and talk to many people about this biz, and im very interesting in fake euros, i have now people that buy me good quantities or euros, so i want to resell, please contact me if anyone can sell me euros.
perphas i have the possibility of resell dollars too, please contact me too.

zeus icq 570511310

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Please contact me i prefer euros, but if no possible dollars wellcome

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Still looking for fake money, please contact me, thanks

pandorum

DEER
Reaction score
im romanian and i got fake euros from bulgaria! but the shit is that atm we have only of 200. they are good at pen ,and uv lights . even when u scractch there its ok first few times.after4-5 times u dnt feell that u scratch or so.if anybody have conection to change some good amounts contact me at 558439740 .from my experience i tell u that u need conection in bank cuz its hard to change in shops .mostly shops dnt even look at them,they say just srry we cant change it!

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
im romanian and i got fake euros from bulgaria! but the shit is that atm we have only of 200. they are good at pen ,and uv lights . even when u scractch there its ok first few times.after4-5 times u dnt feell that u scratch or so.if anybody have conection to change some good amounts contact me at 558439740 .from my experience i tell u that u need conection in bank cuz its hard to change in shops .mostly shops dnt even look at them,they say just srry we cant change it!

pandorium send me your icq somehow

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
waiting for receive some notes test, i want use most to resell, i have buyers waiting if quality good, want big amounts.
Please people that have fake euros contact me in icq, thanks

V.I.P.*

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
lol price for good quality fake money is 80% +++
for 40% u will get a bullshit and will get busted with it.

wizzardz01

DEER
Reaction score
Best thing to do with fake euros is to take 50 EURO bill and go to the kiosk(newsstand) and purchase something cheap like magazines, newspapers or cigars, then you will get cigars and real euros :)
Even if sales person in kiosk told you that you have fake euros you can just said "it's impossible im going to the bank to check it out" and that's it :D
But don't go in some big stores and try to purchase 10.000 euros items with fake money.
It's better to "exchange" it for real euros ;)

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Seems like some poor ripper contacted some members and said he was me, and had fake euros for sale.
BEWARE !!! this icq 646672944 is impersonating me. Always ask for PM in the forum before making a deal, to confirm identities.

RealIn

Professional
Reaction score
waiting for receive some notes test, i want use most to resell, i have buyers waiting if quality good, want big amounts.
Please people that have fake euros contact me in icq, thanks

forgot your fake notes . u didnt recive thats , trust me .
and mybe he send real notes for you , and say this is fake ones wich he can get. wrilly , be aware from that bastard

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
fake money

forgot your fake notes . u didnt recive thats , trust me .
and mybe he send real notes for you , and say this is fake ones wich he can get. wrilly , be aware from that bastard

im waiting test fake money from 2 or 3 persons, the true its that all said before ,and i waiting, as soon as someone show me good quality, i have buyers waiting.thanks anyway

kirazzz21

Professional
Reaction score
and now somebody have fake money?! and what % for it?!

Veeker

Professional
Reaction score
i think its not so fuckin impossible to print good good quality them :)
just need some knowledge(wich u can get for 100% if u work hard) and good cash to buy stuff to print everything. I dont say it could go on mass printing, but some k per day for sure :) just get in mind, that there's many currencies in world, not only euros and dollars, for sure they are most usable everywhere, but there's some curriences with low security prints, that currency u can print ant travel there to buy some shit or just exchange :) There are many fuckin poor countries, where's security is BIG SHIT. Just if u really want to work on this shit, u need to work hard and i can guarantee that u will not find any good quality seller here, because this is not carding or something like that, it's serious biz man, serious biz peoples who printing good quality money dont register on c.pro with 30$lr fee :) be sure abt that :)