FAKE DOCS - IT / FR / PT / RO / HU / SK / LT

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
90% of people selling passports with "security features" are ripper. Its obvious coz the security features on passports are too expensive to replicate.

So please tell me what features of the Passports that you pass. Don't say its 1:1. cmon man.

kidu

Reaction score
Show sample pics and video please.

Interested in IDs HU and LT

Kinegram and laser engraving also included?

HU and LT have Kinegram and laser engraving also included.
I will post some samples in few min.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:23 AM ----------

90% of people selling passports with "security features" are ripper. Its obvious coz the security features on passports are too expensive to replicate.

So please tell me what features of the Passports that you pass. Don't say its 1:1. cmon man.

They are good quality, 90% are original ;) I had people who get passports from me and they left from europe to canada and us.

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
Please show more detailed samples, inside of passports, security features, blanks - or with obviously false info so we can see that you actually create these, not just show samples of what could be real passports and ID.

There are lots of scams out there, so the more proof you show the more business you will have :)

Very interested in your services, but I will need convincing.

barbossa

Reaction score
anybody tried kidu fake documents, give some feedback please. highly interested.

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
I will buy, and so will otheres if you show GOOD samples of everything you claim

null1

Reaction score
how much for lithuanian passport? what kind of ids u can make, old model or with chip, what about DL? can you put info on 'em from my scans?

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
please reply to me and send me your icq number , i am interested in france passport and Id's

Yannis

Carder
Reaction score
how much for the FR ID ? Can you upload a short video to view the quality ?

thx

yac

Professional
Reaction score
I don't know why him don't answer me even him is online.

IridiumPX

Carder
Reaction score
For FR id, is really S H I T work, shit typography, shit 'RF' on front, shit picture (he send sample with white background for the photo and rest is not in white LOL)
Probably try2go any shop, small shop or do any shit with this ID and go directly busted by cops.
Probably a alcholic people can see its faked ID LOL

justtouse

Reaction score
I sent money over 1 month ago and received nothing, vendor has ignored me etc.... doing black report now