Fake Check

Makelotofmoney

Professional
Reaction score
Hello,

I seen that in EU we can deposit fake check and get the money, but severals weeks later the money go away because it's fake check. The nigerians send fake nigerian bank check to EU victims, the victims deposit check and send WU to the nigerian and some weeks later the victim discover that the check was fake and loose the money.
Do you think it's the same with fake USA bank check ?
I think it can be a good method to make purchases in EU.

Sorry for my poor english

Plastick

Reaction score
yep it's thrue but only work in 2 banks in France

for simple make a fake bank account with fake id on this bank who work this tips

drop u gold card purchases ur fake chek and cashout money 2 minutes later on ATM

mannersman

RIPPER
Reaction score
USA has the high risk security bro.. all nigerian shit fucked now.. I do checks for them from brooklyn till I was jailed for this shit.

bhaz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
be good with some of these like, id buy these for uk banks :)

Rdend

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
That has all changed now because of all the cheques (or as you say checks) bouncing back up to three months later, now you take the cheque in and depending on the amount, the customer, money gone in and out of account, they make a "deal" with you where they give you the money but take a whopping % or make you wait roughly 6 weeks for it to clear properly, it can still be done with certain points known, i have done a couple of versacheck sent from the u.s, (due to the process) but your better keeping away from the banks and using cheque cashing places which are everywhere there is a dozen of them in each city, they are open of a weekend, they take a biggish % but so what, that is for instant cashing, the main point being most of them will still cash them with a sob story about no photo i.d. as you do not drive and have never been on holiday, which believe it or not there is a % of the country who do not own them, also people without bank accounts lol they are on the dole and have a card for the post office, so because of this more and more accept a few items like electric bill, gas bill, tenancy, letter off the dole which are all paper so take 5 minutes of your time, as always how you present yourself, relaxed manner a little joke with the assistant which are mainly part time (saturday workers) all benefits our side, personally i will prefer cashing stores to a bank anytime, mainly cos you end up losing the bank account when it eventually returns, plus the stores are easier and it is instant cash, the banks are done where cheques are concerned.