Fake ATM expirience.

Ninja

Reaction score
Anyone can share success stories about that?

Coz one of my guys in Europe is killing my ears with getting him fake ATM.
Im interested in software coders.
If u have any connection - give me a note.

Bormex

RIPPER
Reaction score
Don't mean to spoil the moment, but I am of the opinion that your fake ATM will not last more then 2 days in a fully european country like ex:de,fr,it,sk,cz,es. Just my 2 cents

Ninja

Reaction score
Depends on many factors. Use ur brain to eliminate'em. :)

Bormex

RIPPER
Reaction score
Are you planning to set up your ATM to swallow the card or just read data along with error message?

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Everything Is possible but I prefer POS Skimming rather than ATM

Ninja

Reaction score
Yes. I even got now proposition to instal skim over pos to read t2 + pin from chip...

Anyway - im interested in atm right now.

Bormex

RIPPER
Reaction score
dum.ps when you say pos skimming, are you talking about offline pos? If not then please inbox me your contact info.

Xehanort

Carder
Reaction score
I myself was recently looking for a competent coder to handle an advanced task. Found one really reliable malware coder and he's trustworthy.

Will talk to you soon.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Offline pos skimming the way forward:)
Unless you able to develop a skim "skin" if you will, but too advanced for me. :D

askan

Carder
Reaction score
Romanian guys ....Romania News 2 Jul 2005 :)

http://www.9am.ro/stiri-revista-pre...ne-mana-pe-plasatorii-de-bancomate-false.html

Google translate:

Counterfeiters cards and their accomplice, who installed an ATM fake Bravu Michael Road, was caught by undercover officers of the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism us

Counterfeiters cards and their accomplice, who installed an ATM fake Bravu Michael Road, was caught by undercover officers of the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism, informed us Press Office of the Romanian Police. Thus, magistrates Bucharest Tribunal issued on behalf brothers Stoicescu arrest warrant for 29 days, while their accomplice is investigated in freedom.
As a result of actions carried out simultaneously in Bucharest and Constanta, three officers DIICOT, along with the prosecutor coordinator, they identified and caught counterfeiters cards, which in mid-March, were mounted in a block scale located on Michael Bravu road in Bucharest, an ATM made crafts. Using the logo and software features of the BCR, the two have "cloned" cards to 60 people, creating a loss of about 700 million lei (£ 70,000).
The first check of organized crime officers revealed that, starting on April 20 fraudulent transactions were made at various ATMs, so the municipality of Constanta, as well as capital and identified 15 locations where worked ATMs without being supervised electronically. Fraudulent transactions aimed at holders of cards issued by five banks, whose customers were harmed by the data being compromised credit cards.
Knowing that the authors, although appeared with residence in Bucharest, was hidden for nearly two months of constant relative, the police conducted the night of Thursday to Friday, simultaneous raids at addresses new, five in constant and four in Bucharest.
Thus, were identified Stoicescu brothers, Alan (27 years) - graduate degree in computer science - and Michael Alexander (28 years), graduate in mechanical field, both residing in Bucharest and no criminal record.

PCs and laptops are the key to success

The two were found at an address in Constanta, where checks were raised for several blank cards counterfeit copies containing data belonging to authentic cards, including PIN, more genuine loyalty cards, which they used for implementation of copied data, a copying device (reader) cards, and software used to decrypt data Rewriting identification and information contained on the magnetic stripe credit cards.
Their home, police have found the PC and Laptop, with which they conduct their illicit activities, while taking strict record cards after the card number, ID and the owner's name. Also seized were high and amounts to 250 million lei (£ 25,000) and 9,500 euros, and computers (mainframe, laptops, hard drives, CDs) used in the activity criminal.
The third person, accomplice, was found and identified by officers from the Organised Crime everything in Constanta. This is Tomi Cristian Drasoveanu (23 years) who participated along with authors directly, the fraudulent transactions conducted at ATMs, as well as dismantling, transportation and concealment of that device.

60 Michael Bravu copied cards

During the investigation, officers have determined point by point manner and circumstances in which they operated two brothers and their accomplice, discovering that being computer enthusiasts have designed their own operating plan and the manufacture of ATM.
Thus, using the knowledge in the field, Alan Stoicescu bought since last fall, the Internet, the necessary components of the device, namely the front of an ATM authentic, keyboard and magnetic card reader and blank cards. Also, has initiated a program that used an ATM emulated software really, who can see the display, and it has connected to a computer installed behind the front panel.
Subsequently, in March, the device mounted ladder with his brother in an apartment located in Road Michael Bravu with which copy data of 60 cards, blanks made of counterfeit and withdrew money from ATMs both in Bucharest and in constant.
For concealment blanks and not to attract attention when withdrawing money, the authors applied one of their daughters specify a graphic image of a bank.

ATM was destroyed

Considering that they have made stock data, on the evening of April 20, the brothers behind the computer Stoicescu have removed the front panel and put him in scale space block, coming to take it the next day, along with panel . At this operation, as well as their transportation in Constanta, where they were hiding, the brothers were helped by Drasoveanu.
After a while, the system was moved again, this time being hidden village in Prahova county Scorteni in their grandparents' attic. Unfortunately, it could not be recovered by the police, because his father found him and two destroyed by burning.
Stoicescu brothers were presented yesterday Bucharest Court which ordered their research in preventive custody for a period of 29 days, for committing crimes on electronic commerce, while their accomplice is investigated at large. Work is continuing to establish the authors' entire criminal activity, and to identify all the group members.

http://translate.google.com/transla...ne-mana-pe-plasatorii-de-bancomate-false.html

Thanks,

"Askan"

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
I believe fake ATM can work. You just have to code it so it gives user a believable error. For example after they enter in card/pin "Connecting to Host Bank......... Unable to Connect to Host Bank...." Return card...

Bormex

RIPPER
Reaction score
I think i would use it in places at the beach where big concerts are organized, for example over 1-2k people. You would collect good pins with all those drunked and stoned people wondering arround your fake ATM. And...at least your risks would be low as i imagine it and it's still not to ignore cash if i do a big of math and aproximation like how many pins you earn i think i can assist the concert myself and enjoy it :)

Ninja

Reaction score
I dont need "specualations" and rumours. :) I want someone who have expirience on this part of "job". :)

Ninja

Reaction score
Any good proposition - go to my icq for jabber. Because im bored of that "theoreticallly kewl" guys.