Exchange for YOU! (WU|MG|Neteller|Ukash|PaysafeCard |LR|WM|PM<=> Liberty|WebMoney|PerfectMoney|)

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
another great one enough said!!!! A++++

Reactions: Deren

Deren

No comments

Deren

Carder
Reaction score
Приветствуем всех пользователей сервиса. В связи с некоторыми обстоятельствами вынужден сообщить, что курсы на обмен WesternUnion и MoneyGram возросли. Подробнее вы можете посмотреть вверху на первой странице. Новые правила вступают в силу с 01.04.2013
Теперь это постоянный курс и в будущем уже не будет увеличиться. Работаем в обычном режиме.

Welcome all users of the service. Due to some circumstances I have to report the exchange rates Western Union and Money Gram increased. More information you can find at the top of the first page. The new rules come into effect from 01.04.2013 Now this is a permanent course which in the future will not be increase. Work as usual mode.

Last edited:

yomo83

Reaction score
Deren you are the best too fast ,excellent communication recommend them all is pleasure doing business with you

Deren

No comments

jaydent

Reaction score
great

yes i use all the time .. this is a good service .. he is fast and a man of his word on the time ..

Deren

No comments

yomo83

Reaction score
my brother you are the king of exchange always trying to help his brothers .Later I made my deposit, and could withdraw my money thank you very much for your excellent service

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
WOWWWWW!!!! Deren , EASY TO SAY:
U R the BEST .
Thank you so much!!!!
So many successful transactions with Deren !!!!!!
Happy to have person like u in the Foro