Everything is POSsable!Dumps and Databases on the lowest prices on the market! / icq 565013345

Apsu

Reaction score
This is a good vendor. Dont know what these guys are talking about. Had nothing but success using his shit.

POS

Reaction score
Update --> I am selling now USA checked in bulk , 9 WMZ/LR per one.Order is going to be provided with results from checker too(+voided transaction).Happy Swiping!

Last edited:

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Don't let his LOW prices FOOL you, HE hacks from a SINGLE POS('s) vaild RATE on HiS STUFF is STRAIGHT TRASH!! I WAS told 40% on UNCHECKED STUFF.

Simple, KEEP AWAY FROM HIS GUY.

Nice

Reaction score
Who knows where was gone POS? It from the second is not present in ICQ. Someone can in a course when it will be?

POS

Reaction score
I am back and I am not selling unchecked stuff anymore , only checked so you can be assure of your success! Thanks !

tex

RIPPER
Reaction score
i am looking to buy some dumps!!but needing a bit of info on huw they work
were i am as i havent used them in a while!!add me icq please 595801402

Reaction score
were is pos

hey does anyone know were is pos at i have a whole week trying to buy some dumps but i dont see him in icq

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
pm me on ic2 632932532 if u can cashout dumps.... if u are genuine u will make money for me and for urself... i give only one chance for u to proove yourself
],

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:17 PM ----------

pm me on ic2 632932532 if u can cashout dumps.... if u are genuine u will make money for me and for urself... i give only one chance for u to proove yourself

scorpio333

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
FRESH INDIAN , ASIAN , UAE AND WORLDWIDE DUMPS! Low prices and instant delivery. 24/7 SERVICE

Hi

I sell only good-checked dumps

price list

CANADA:

Visa and MC Classic 30$ each
Visa and MC gold/platinum/business/corporate: 50$

USA:

VISA MC classic : 15$
VISA MC gold/platinum/business/corporate: 25$

EUROPE :

VISA MC classic : 60$
VISA MC gold/platinum/business/corporate: 90$

Amex,jcb,Discover - 30$

Also have Asian, UAE, Indian and south american dumps ask for bins

Terms of work:

- Sending Dumps in max 30 minutes after full payment received.
- All dumps before sale can be checked up and given to you 00 Approved only.
(you can check with independent checker service)
- For payment we take - only liberty reserve and webmoney
- Please do not ask for anything else than dumps because I don't sell something I don't have.
- Contact me for the binlist.

Replacement Rules:
- We replace declined dumps if you get decline/pickup/stolen
- We replace in a current of 48 hours after you have received them.
For orders please contact us by icq or email.

scorpio333
icq - 629168935
mail - [email protected]

scorpio333

w@ckjob

Reaction score
Delete that spam above ^^^.

POS is quick and a good businessman. I have bought his US dumps 3 times and they are a great deal for the price.

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
I know history will repeat it self. When there is no seller on ur ICQ but This POS and u are seriously need dumps, just use ur money to buy candy for ur kids. Because this is is full of shit.What a fucking garbage u sell. i WILL ADVICE PEOPLE NOT TO WASTE THEIR MONEY. I WONDER WHY THIS RETARDED SELLER IS A VERIFIED SELLER. HE IS JUST A VERIFIED GARBAGE SELLER

driz

Carder
Reaction score
wat was ur validity rate cuz i bought 100 and they seemed to work alright......what type of purchases where u making? in amount per swipe i mean............hes out of dem now and im in real need of some..... my purchases where below 200 so that could mean something

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:42 AM ----------

sorry wrong vendor i bought from POD....cant vouch for this vendor...............audi r8

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
Driz go fuck ur self ok. Did this retarded seller pay u to write post for him. fuck u and fuck him too. POS IS A RIPPER PERIOD

driz

Carder
Reaction score
did u not read wrong vendor i was talking bout point of dumps not pos i got threads confused

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
oh sorry driz. Point of dumps has good disco but out of stock. sorry bro for the insult. i was mad.