EU PayPal. Self-registers. Experience.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Let's start with the background. I was walking around the darkweb, and I came across a rather interesting commentary on one of the well-known forums, which describes the experience of the Eu PP insect. I decided that it would be extremely useful for those who indulge in EU self-registers PP.
Enjoy reading!

I hunted with a stick a little about 4 years ago, I'll tell you what I checked on my own skin:
I ended up using self-registrations for reception and withdrawal, I had no sense with them as with jellies. With BA, how can I get rid of it - yes, minikis will come, but you will link, and then what about him? If you want to top up - no problem, here are the rivers of sepa and went to Gläubiger: PayPal (Europe) LU ....., and they will throw you a deposit), it seems there was a variant of the US depot from the bank in acc, but wait 10 days - I have never reached it, only in the already locked accounts it came. Send it off the cardboard as it will give without binding? There minikis are like in ru, I don't think that if CC + online ey are in their hands, then someone decides to beat him with a stick). Once, in some magical way, I had a send from a cardboard box with ES self-registration without linking with minics, for as much as 80 euros. A swing of ey is needed, and what kind of balance .... if there is, at least 10 euros for a brute stick, then that's it ... a dead end ... a week for 1-2 euros a send gives and 3 euros is no way. Now, if the owner doesn’t wake up in a week for a penny, then send 100 and 300 and 500, but this is from the balance of the stick. But with all these disadvantages, I then noticed a very big plus that AU climbs into my IT like a damned one))) Echek flew at 500-600-800 in one transit and gave out and the sticks lived. In 80-90 percent, IT took 2-3 such sends for one self-register in the interval of 7-10 days and brought it out safely, then of course a lock.
I did the following: I was looking for on Slip zero IT non-assets with reg 3-7 years ago, without balances or with pennies, the price for them was 20-50 cents, so it was not very upsetting that out of 10 pieces there were only 1-2 valid. Further resuscitation - I verified with Cypriot prepa (MS with LC but without ibans), knitted a SMS SIM card - fortunately, I found a permanent SMS receiver, bought BA, mostly used Unicredit. The fact that after the verification minicam card + BA + SMS without a squeak gave me a link to my soap and change control questions, this is not surprising in principle. Then they spend a couple of weeks, because they don't even put 5 euros on the card right away, so put it on the ayban and on the MS horseradish.

As a result, about 3 weeks of resuscitation and you have an excellent tool for the share of reception and withdrawal. I don’t know how, but for me then 2-3 euros seemed a very big victory, so I didn’t spare time and effort. But there is one more catch - when about 700-1000 euros passed through the self-registration, then 2 out of 3 catch a lock and ask for verification by docks, but you need to pay tribute to the Italians, the unlock is fast - I downloaded the pass + bill and after 3-5 hours there is freedom for the Euros - fell through to the compliment there quickly. Then it usually went smoothly - less than 2k euros was not in one pocket, on average 3-4k were displayed through one self-register and a hard lock from which even the ringing does not pull out.

This is my experience with the EU PP, maybe someone will find my story useful)
Although I have long abandoned to hunt with a PP, I still love it))) - here is the second part of the story:
Last summer I had a lot of CC in my detention, and I knocked down the CC receiver in one jerked EU merch for a fool. And as luck would have it on a fool, I finished off as much as 3k euros there and they successfully lay 32-day hold, naturally I felt sorry for them, began to bother with the conclusion, ordered a prepa from one eu office with an ayban for this case, as soon as I linked the ayban and pressed the conclusion here the lock came naturally ...

But that's not the point - the plastic + ayban remained and I knocked the DE stick with the card and the ayban, respectively, my SIM card was +49, so DE declined, and so in the EU it is not particularly important which country bank and which PP to which you knit it. I stooped, verified and hammered this on a stick, I think someday I might get confused by driving a couple of hundred square meters in it, if I'm lucky. And at the end of November, I paid for goods from the SS in the shop and got to the gateway of the stick - the cardboard did not come in ...
Again, for a fool, I think I'll try to pay the USA PP with self-registering, I left the old stocks under the BA binding - of course, this self-registering was very good - it was as if it had been lying for more than a year, maybe even about 2, 2 cartons were linked, Googlevoise, there was no BA , there is no balance ... On the first attempt it gives me payment for goods from a card for 400 - I was very surprised, I did not expect this from an abandoned penny self-register. And then I remembered about the DE stick that - I decided to try it by buying 100 eu, does not allow sending, a square emerges where it is written that it is impossible to send now and what to try later. After 10 minutes I tried a couple of bucks - pennies came in with an SMS confirmation, then I sent 20 something, then about 100, then 300, then stalled,