Eu dumps what work in usa?

themex

Reaction score
Anyone could help out a bit? Just messing with wrong bins makes my head ache, if you know what i mean. pm please.

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
one thing you can do is ask your seller for his bin list and run it in a bin checker and see what dumps are in the UK region. that will save you time, money and headaches

themex

Reaction score
UK region..? hmm.. will not follow your idea..

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
sorry, i got a misconception from reading to fast, but EU dumps that work in the US. Why dont you just PayPal with the dumps that are from the US, else you will end up buying a lot of EU dumps and have to go through trial and error to see which work better.

themex

Reaction score
np. youre right, it would be easier but eu's are better with balance.. but anyway, any other country's bin what works will do the thing. any help welcome..
thanks.

shafapak

Reaction score
I AM REALY FADUP NOTHING IS WORKING IN MY REGION I DONT KNOW EITHER BINS ARE BLOCKED IN MY REGION OR I AM NOT GETTING GOOD STUFF ..I WAISTED BIG MONEY WITH MANY VERIFIED VENDORS BUT GOT NOTHING WORKING....PLZ ANY ONE CAN HELP ME HOW I CAN KNOW THAT WHICH BIN IS WORKING IN MY REGION..????

Mex

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I AM REALY FADUP NOTHING IS WORKING IN MY REGION I DONT KNOW EITHER BINS ARE BLOCKED IN MY REGION OR I AM NOT GETTING GOOD STUFF ..I WAISTED BIG MONEY WITH MANY VERIFIED VENDORS BUT GOT NOTHING WORKING....PLZ ANY ONE CAN HELP ME HOW I CAN KNOW THAT WHICH BIN IS WORKING IN MY REGION..????

Which region and country you live in or where you want to use your dumps?

mxd2010

Reaction score
bins

I live in Atlanta ga which bins work here please also if any other country bins work here let me know.

Thanks.

G4

RIPPER
Reaction score
I live in Atlanta ga which bins work here please also if any other country bins work here let me know.

Thanks.

Contact me bro ..ill hook u up !