Eu/Asia/Arabic/America 101-201 - Cheapest Price On Market -INSTANT Delivery

millilite

Carder
Reaction score
Romeo is a good bro, him and I make money here and there this game is not always a win, it's a gamble so if u think ur going to make millions think again! Also place a big order and don't talk shit when one buy only few dumps ! Romeo good guy and I will always respect him! Puff a fat joint! Love u Romeo!!!

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
most Romeo stuff comes from most wanted base ,with approvals..only issue is region lock other than that hes rocking ...EU update please Rome0 ;)

Romeo is a good bro, him and I make money here and there this game is not always a win, it's a gamble so if u think ur going to make millions think again! Also place a big order and don't talk shit when one buy only few dumps ! Romeo good guy and I will always respect him! Puff a fat joint! Love u Romeo!!!

Thanks guyz , happy see serious carders who know how working dumps game in 2013 ;)

***** LIST UPDATED *****

Rome0

Reaction score
---- Mix's of Week ----

50pcs USA mix ->600$
100pcs USA mix ->1000$

50pcs USA (Trageted BASE ->NYC/CALI/BOSTON/OHIO...) 1200$
100pcs USA (Trageted BASE ->NYC/CALI/BOSTON/OHIO...) 2000$

50pcs CAN201 mix ->600$
100pcs CAN201 mix ->1000$

NYC BASE crazy for NY carders ....
4XXXXXXXXX306=140810110000129 [00] APPROVAL 9900.00 void in 66sec 10036:NY:NEW YORK:NEW YORK CREDIT SIGNATURE XXXXXXX USA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION UNITED

Last edited:

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
placed order + sent money now waiting on dumps... i need to see how good this base is i'll let u know results

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Bro I contact you agian and again you never respond to me in ICQ, I would like to check out your list brother whats up?

bosshog031

Carder
Reaction score
bought a mix from target base , results just as i expected A++ cnt wait to use theese last few pieces ;)

Rome0

Reaction score
bought a mix from target base , results just as i expected A++ cnt wait to use theese last few pieces ;)

you are welcome .. that why we offer targeted base for better result for each of us ;)

placed order + sent money now waiting on dumps... i need to see how good this base is i'll let u know results

Order placed via WU have always delay due too pick up time .. once it confirmed you are welcome for getting your order :)

Bro I contact you agian and again you never respond to me in ICQ, I would like to check out your list brother whats up?

Got your msg , replied .

Anyone Used NYC target pcs? Looking for feedback
Most of NYC base solded ... who know how are NY work with dumps know the power of thoose , they only swipe ( no time for feedback ))

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
received order lets see how dumps work i have good feeling about this

trippynation

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro u tell me max wait 2-3 hrs... its been 13 hrs and i have yet to recieve my order

Rome0

Reaction score
bro u tell me max wait 2-3 hrs... its been 13 hrs and i have yet to recieve my order

Sorry , but if you are who i think , you got your order this morning ( sometimes like human need sleep a lil bit )
*If you not receveid your order knock my ICQ with details ...etc

trippynation

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Sorry , but if you are who i think , you got your order this morning ( sometimes like human need sleep a lil bit )
*If you not receveid your order knock my ICQ with details ...etc

got order bro thanks bro lol sleep wen we die until then lets get rich!

Rome0

Reaction score
****Mix Only the week end ****

Last edited:

Rome0

Reaction score
***** Риме0 Dumps Service *****
APRIL UPDATES - LIST-PRICE-RULES-

!!!! UPDATES !!!! FOR ALL MY BUYER LIST

*1* OFFER for Special BASE ( Region )
All Our dumps are Hacked from Pos and we offer too our great customers the possiblillity too
Increase Benefit of each order made at Риме0 Dumps Service

ONLY 1 offer for OUR bases - 25pcs Mix 600$ Any Base of your choice ... ( USA mixs )
ALL EUROPE/ASIA and NON USA dumps have EACH INDIVIDUAL prices for them , and they cant be include into Mix offer

-FLORIDA BASE-
-NEWYORK BASE-
-LOUISIANA BASE-
-BOSTON BASE-

*2* PREFFERED BINS can be added too your order for an additional fees beetween 20-30% of TOTAL ORDER PRICE

*3* EXOTIC,CHINA,SPECIAL USA bins can have different price than USUAL due too HIGH DEMAND /RARELY OF bins ...

*4* WE CAN customise any order u want INSTEAD you have enought $$$ FOR that :)

Last edited: