Escrow between me and orian

Ninja

Reaction score
If u're so blind, i can repeat - read carefuly what i have been said earlier.
And i said - youll face consequencies if ull ignore my advice and keep wasting my time.

PS. ANd keep in mind, what if YOU sent money to escrow, that doesnt means what they belongs to you, unless you can proove it. And i see from you 0 proofs.

Ninja

Reaction score
Showing me last activity - doesnt mean what he's aware about the prob.
update this topic in 7 days.

superior

RIPPER
Reaction score
How do you see 0 proofs?
What more proof do you need from me?
I showed you screenshot of package picked up by orian.
I showed you last activities of orian on board.
He is not present on icq or jabber since 13 april.
No word from this member at all.

Leenux did you write him pm and aware him about this blacklist before his last login on this board ? if yes then i guess he knows about the blacklist his just ignoring it coz no matter how he will definitely read his pmS, then you can make screen shot of the pm you sent him before his last login to this board. but if no you didnt write him any pm about this blacklist, i guess you start doing this now and update the thread 7 days latter like Mr ninja instructed. i totally support the idea that ninja can not release fund until the both parties agreed to this

Good Luck

Last edited:

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ninja we know you maybe busy and all, but I need my money bro :D
When you release it? Tell me, the date atleast.

Linning718

RIPPER
Reaction score

Ninja we know you maybe busy and all, but I need my money bro :D
When you release it? Tell me, the date atleast.

Brother in all honesty, I would be relieved that Ninja's the one with control over the funds. Just follow the steps, your 1k is safe with him, do what's right and all will be resolved. I think between the both of you, Ninja doesn't need the 1k as bad as you obviously do. Just do what's right, follow the forum's ethics and all will be fine! If you were wondering why I voiced my opinion in the first place, it's because I've been seeing you updates for quite some time now! Love Live Life

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
Brother in all honesty, I would be relieved that Ninja's the one with control over the funds. Just follow the steps, your 1k is safe with him, do what's right and all will be resolved. I think between the both of you, Ninja doesn't need the 1k as bad as you obviously do. Just do what's right, follow the forum's ethics and all will be fine! If you were wondering why I voiced my opinion in the first place, it's because I've been seeing you updates for quite some time now! Love Live Life

Do what right dude I have been waiting since april 13th

Ninja

Reaction score
1. I have eplained you everything allready. And i dont have time repeating everything once again. Im not your personal parrot who keep repeating same things million times.
2. Im PERSONALLY trying to get in touch with other party and spending my time instead of you to get response.
3. I see you edited your posts. Bad move. This case is public, and EVERYONE should see what you didnt provided enough proofs. Restore all proofs, otherwise money will be sent to other party once he'll appear.
3. Ill see you blackmailing me in this topic
Why only Ninja? once you send him escrow you never get it back ( atleast thats the case for me )

Repeat that anywhere else and ull be banned. Dont cry after that what i didnt warned you.

Rules are for everyone. and if u cry too much, moan too much, you found person who didnt reply - that doesnt means what money belongs to you. Period.