Embosser?

tested

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm tired of paying people to emboss for me and them making mistakes on it as well. I was wondering if you guys can tell me which ones to get. Is automatic better than manual? What tipper should i get? Please tell me which model, why and the price. Thanks in advance!

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
Manual embosse and a Tipper should do evrything u can google a little
sheap easy to use and evrywhere available if u are in us u can even order it by Ebay
embosser should have V and M LOGO to embosee but most classic manual embossers have them

embosser = 500 +- (100)
Tipper = 300 +- (100)

regards,

Last edited:

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
embosser 250$
tipper 250$

PM me i will give u the link, in 4 days u have it.

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
embosser should have V and M LOGO to embosee but most classic manual embossers have them ???

wat logo

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
i would not give a 5k $ for a manual embosser+tipper dont be fool ,...lol :D lol

For that amount u can buy a Datacard or a MAXIMA 821T those works with own software

as i remember on Datacard 150i you will need a password for some option so when u found NEW or USED one try to get evrything pass and included all software and drivers

CIM Maxima 821T MADE IN ITALY

DATACARD 150i MADE IN USA

Companys buy such machine its allway depend on U needs so classic embosser its a beginn

between blockent
on the embosser plate there need to be V and M symble

Last edited:

tested

Reaction score
Thanks for all the inputs!! DoeJoe your right if i was going to spend that much, might as well go buy one of those. I came across this site hxxp://www.cardeq.com/products/embosser.htm Has anyone used any of these before and if so, what's your opinion on it. I want to start of with spending about 1500-2000 for Indenter, tipper, and embosser. Is that possible?

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
I came across this site hxxp://www.cardeq.com/products/embosser.htm Has anyone used any of these before and if so, what's your opinion on it.
These prices are really fantastic compared to my supplier. The only way this could be real is if they are the manufacturer that other sites buy from or they are counterfeiting the original products. Just be cautious as we all know it is a wild world out there. If you do decide to try them I would love to hear your comments. TGTBT.

Adnar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm curious about purchasing from this supplier also (Cardeq) can anyone vouch that they're legit.?. only payment is for WU in China....

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
not sure but it might be safer to buy off Ebay, they sell the same stuff on there and then your protected. If you cant do that, look on Alibaba for a gold supplier and you should be safe.