Emails

Daquan

Carder
Reaction score
Hello,

How do you find aged email accounts (gmail/yahoo/outlook) that also matches the cardholder's name?
-I know you can create one and warm it up for like 1-2 months but it's such a long process
- I also know that sometime anti fraud systems don't mind new emails from new domains like a business domain but to set up such thing is way harder than i thought since you need a legitimate business website with some domain and stuff

So is there an any better solution to this problem, if there's any please let me know

Thank you

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Antifraud systems of sites do not like newly registered e-mails.
Antifraud systems check whether the cardholder’s e-mail is associated with successful card payments.
Therefore, if your first payment was successful, the next time you make a payment using the same card, indicate the e-mail with which it was successful.
If you enter a newly registered e-mail, you will score a few fraud points, but this does not mean that the order will be cancelled.
If you want, you can buy old emails that cost less than $1, but they will not be associated with the cardholder and will also score fraud points.

pyt12345

Reaction score
so it is a 50/50 chance whether you buy or acquire newly registered email accounts? which one is better

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
You can try to register an e-mail on a purchased corporate domain, but if it is not associated with the card owner, then this is a useless effort.
After the card declines, the business domain may be blacklisted and you will have to register a new one.
To work, buy CC from exotic countries and register your e-mail in free and large mail services of these countries.