ElChe Dumps Service - Fresh/Instant/FirstHand Stuff Full Automated Shop => Magic-Numbers.CC

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
+ added NZ (New Zealand) 101 fresh base , valid rate 95 %, if this base sells good i will add a huge update

Amar

Reaction score
Great Shop , Lots of stuff to chose from... high approval rate.. A+++++++

note: for all of you people that get bad results.. i always say.. "know your bins"

Keep up the excellent work!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ur price for NZ too high. if u want do longterm biz. u should lower ur price. pp sell for $35

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
ur price for NZ too high. if u want do longterm biz. u should lower ur price. pp sell for $35

no one is forcing you to buy anything , you dont like it dont get it , b4 u called me names now u dont like prices. i am still waiting your argument on last acusation you told about me

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
added
ISRAEL 101 BASE - ULTRA VIRGIN FRESH BASE (12.7-israel.101-t2) - only track2 available
(Approval rate 80-90%)
1479 pieces

ISRAEL 201 BASE - ULTRA VIRGIN FRESH BASE (12.7-israel.201-t2) - only track2 available
(Approval rate 80-90%)
133 pieces

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
I WANT TO GET RID OF ALL STOCK CAUSE I HAVE NEW 40K BASE, who want to buy bulk i wait your pms in icq or here, this is a great offer for resellers, also dont worry about privacy i wont reveal no one that you are a reseller when u buy from me. UP UP UP !!!!! wait your offeers only this weekend till sunday.

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
added USA(CALIFRONIA) BASE - ULTRA VIRGIN FRESH BASE (14.7-usa-ca-t1-t2) - TRACK1 & TRACK2 AVAILABLE
(Approval rate 90%)
8438 pieces

Reactions: treacle

treacle

fantastic guy...unbelievably helpful

treacle

RIPPER
Reaction score
elche is a great vendor. i believe if u know what u r doing then he's your man. quick service and in these days of dumb, rude and overworked vendors he is a breath of fresh air ++++++++AAAAAAA

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
added small NZ base (62 pcs) only track2 100 % fresh and virgin 100 % valid rate, if you dont know what bins works in your region or u buy for testing do not dare to ask me replaces cause this base come with 100 % valid rate. so buyers buy this only if you know what you need and what are you doing because this base come with no replace. and if you buy checked keep in mind that checker might kill the dumps after since they are nz. thanks to all users for feedbacks bad or good.

runcds

RIPPER
Reaction score
Be careful people he is now selling d+p on his website 101 europe for 100 bucks min order 10? Makes you contact new icq that never heard of before makes me think website is compromised. To good to be true. Can anyone confirm?

runcds

RIPPER
Reaction score
also lr account given to me is diffrent then the one I used to pay him.