ElChe Dumps Service - Fresh/Instant/FirstHand Stuff Full Automated Shop => Magic-Numbers.CC

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
fu... shop.5 out of 5 holdcall. his rule no replament for eu. selling shit.... ripper.... shit..... not a vendor

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
fu... shop.5 out of 5 holdcall. his rule no replament for eu. selling shit.... ripper.... shit..... not a vendor

what is your username on my shop and were did u saw no replace on eu rule ? can you please paste the dumps id wich u purchased , i think u lie and u lie just for leaving negative feedbacks, please prove ur words orelse i will report u.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:51 AM ----------

+ added 3,3k pcs usa in usa base3 97 % valid rate , ultra hot fresh virgin base

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:52 AM ----------

Hey man please fix my account i just refill my account then i can not login my user is bryan. thank you.

i think the issue was because of your browser, you can try now and see if working but i think it is 100 % fixed

alexcwnet

Carder
Reaction score
Ok here are the rules of the shop.
"We only replace cards marked HOLD CALL, PICKUP."
The replace policy is only 30 min. Or you must use their buy&check option. everyone knows that checkers flag cards or kill them. This is some crazy rules.

If his base is good and he just does not want people to scam him for free dumps than that makes sense. But these rules are just weird.

Please can anyone provide feedback on the dumps actually working. Thanks

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
Ok here are the rules of the shop.
"We only replace cards marked HOLD CALL, PICKUP."
The replace policy is only 30 min. Or you must use their buy&check option. everyone knows that checkers flag cards or kill them. This is some crazy rules.

If his base is good and he just does not want people to scam him for free dumps than that makes sense. But these rules are just weird.

Please can anyone provide feedback on the dumps actually working. Thanks

pm me in icq

Reaction score
30mins replace period is so crazy.... i bought 8 dumps from the shop... actually i got 2 good 150$ and 1 for 3k.... all the rest was bad.... so i thought i was lucky....

the worse part is that he replaces only after 30mins.... which is very bad.... check that rule again man and do something about it to keep customers.... 24hrs would be cooll... that how everyone does..

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
30mins replace period is so crazy.... i bought 8 dumps from the shop... actually i got 2 good 150$ and 1 for 3k.... all the rest was bad.... so i thought i was lucky....

the worse part is that he replaces only after 30mins.... which is very bad.... check that rule again man and do something about it to keep customers.... 24hrs would be cooll... that how everyone does..

submit your ticket and ask for replace , that 30 mins it's for cheap poor loosers who buy 3 pcs and cry like babies .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:15 AM ----------

Worst shop ever.

now explain ur sentence, you can't just come and say words around without any motivation, you already have deer status so i wait ur arguments for your cheap words.

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
whats wrong with Magic-Numbers.CC not working??

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:29 PM ----------

ok working again

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:29 PM ----------

ok working again
seems it is taking a heavy ddos still from someone .

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
my username on ur shop is joefu. i just report the truth. nothing personal. i bought 3 dumps $200 lr. all 3 holdcall. i lost $200 beside plastic and labor and 3 run from store

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
my username on ur shop is joefu. i just report the truth. nothing personal. i bought 3 dumps $200 lr. all 3 holdcall. i lost $200 beside plastic and labor and 3 run from store
did you ever bother to ask for replace before come posting here ? also where in my rules on shop says no replace ? i dont like you acusing me without even bother to ask for replace. i wait your ticket with the ids of each order.thanks.

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
great services, perfect shop to buy, high approval rate....keep it up bro.

papi

RIPPER
Reaction score
good stuff , bought some usa only 1 decline and get replacement A++ vendor

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
for mix packages and bulk orders pm me in icq for quote, re-sellers are welcome.

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
sales !!! sales !!! sales !!! sales !!! sales !!! sales !!!
HOT PRICES FOR
usa base1 - 10$ all usa dumps
usa base2 - 15$ all usa dumps
usa t1 t2 b1 - 15$ all usa dumps
for this bases you get no replace or refund, the valid rate of these bases it is still more than 70%
this offer is valid till all dumps are sold out.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:56 PM ----------

+ added small brazil 201 base, if sales go well i will add more (valid rate 90 %)

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
New Prices:
usa base1 - 7.5$ all usa dumps
usa base2 - 12.5$ all usa dumps
usa t1 t2 b1 - 12.5$ all usa dumps
valid rate still 65%
no refund or replace for this bases at this prices.