ElChe Dumps Service - Fresh/Instant/FirstHand Stuff Full Automated Shop => Magic-Numbers.CC

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
no replace in declind dumps looool .. bro u can only say i dont replace nothing its the same way... u look to much hard dealling whit .. u look like someone who will give excuse .. "region block" its not my fault ..

thejew

RIPPER
Reaction score
waiting for him to respond , really long for a vendor . not cool

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
very good communication,instant deleivery ,hope stuff will as good as he himself. leave feed back soon.

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
added autoload feature using lr to shop
+ new hot fresh usa base t1+t2.
enjoy shopping

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
Hey man how the replace rules work? i check my purchased staff couple hours after i have this: Not in time do i need make a ticket?

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
submit support ticket or contact me in icq , not in time means u didnt used check & buy. i wait your ticket. thanks for visiting us.

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
good shop i get just one bad in firts order from 6 pieces. A+++++

burgija

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i just made 1rst order from the shop order 4 eu, 3 bad 1 ok

i got replacement for the bad dumps, will show u the results

Last edited:

404myth

Reaction score
Got a good shop, 3 out of 5 good, and got nice and big swipes off those 3, surely bigger than my initial investment. :)

burgija

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
great shop, i swipes 1 dump on big amount and i finish my work :)

thmscottish

Professional
Reaction score
Bought 4 2were 51 but other2 WOW. Big IIN recommend this vendor. Good online shop structure

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
This is snuff he is a old vendor with a new name that was deleted off forum for being a RIPPER!!!!!!!

You acused me now please come with the proof of your words. if you can't bring it i will just report you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:16 PM ----------

added little au update 70-80 % valid rate all for 45 $ , read news on shop before you purchase

valid

DEER
Reaction score
i bought dumps.. they where all 05.. using the buy check uption. i was charged.. i asked for replacement and admin replaced dumps. also admin states that he don't usually replace code 05. i used the replacement funds to buy other dumps.. some dumps checked 05 again using checked dumps at time of purchased.. i guess no more replacement for those bad ones.. i think i will not use again cuz i don't like paying for bad checked dumps i buy from site. using its own checker. at least the dumps purchased that are checked should only be code 00. good luck and if you use.. use with a few dumps to prevent wasting money. if you end up with too many 05 in your order.

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
i bought dumps.. they where all 05.. using the buy check uption. i was charged.. i asked for replacement and admin replaced dumps. also admin states that he don't usually replace code 05. i used the replacement funds to buy other dumps.. some dumps checked 05 again using checked dumps at time of purchased.. i guess no more replacement for those bad ones.. i think i will not use again cuz i don't like paying for bad checked dumps i buy from site. using its own checker. at least the dumps purchased that are checked should only be code 00. good luck and if you use.. use with a few dumps to prevent wasting money. if you end up with too many 05 in your order.

it's in my rules i dont replace code 05 and after all you didnt ask for 2nd replace ... so you should ask it before you posted here, also don't mind u posted here cause i have the rules from the starting of project, anyway you should ask replace again , and it's impossible to get 05 declined at 5 pcs than at next 5 05 declined again. anyway i am glad to read your ticket if you open one.

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
Hey man please fix my account i just refill my account then i can not login my user is bryan. thank you.