ElChe Dumps Service - Fresh/Instant/FirstHand Stuff Full Automated Shop => Magic-Numbers.CC

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
Please Visit My Online SHOP : http://www.Magic-Numbers.CC/ (fully automated with live support)
Read Rules There Before you register.

Various Bins Available , Fresh update each day, for some bases i only have t2,and for someones i have both t1+t2 also for some bases i can give u the location of the base.

USA PRICES
Classic/Standard - $15/$20
Gold/Plat - $30
Corp/Biz/Sig - $35
World - $40
Amex - From 15 $ to 35 $
Discovery - 30 $
Dinners - from 30 $ to 100 $

EU 101 PRICES!!!
CLASSIC/STANDARD - $75
GOLD / PLAT - $95
CORP/BIZNESSS - $120
INFINITE - $200

EU 201 PRICES!!!
CLASSIC/STANDARD - $65
GOLD/PLAT - $85
CORP/BIZ - $100

RULES:

- NO DUMPS WITH PIN AVAILABLE
- NO FREE TESTS
- NO PUBLIC BIN LIST
- RESELLERS ARE WELCOME
- LR AUTO REFILL OR WESTERN UNION FOR PAYMENT METHODS
- I WILL ONLY REPLACE NO REFUNDS.
- EU/AU/WORLDWIDE BASE MAY BE AVAILABLE (JUST ASK ME IF AVAILABLE)
- I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SELECT THE CUSTOMERS ALSO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD TO IGNORE ANY CUSTOMER I CONSIDER IT SUSPCIOS OR WHO IS TRYNG TO TRICK ME
- ESCROW WELCOME

I want for each customer to leave feedback after each transaction and when he consider to give reputation.

When you contact me please include in your authorization request username/forum where you find my contact.
UIN # : 333-277
Also remember that i wont contact you using other name and only make sure you get my icq from PM from this username.
Thank You.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
paid to 10.05.12, header 24.12.11

tiger12

Carder
Reaction score
Various Bins Available , Fresh update each day, for some bases i only have t2,and for someones ii have both t1+t2 also for some bases i can give u the location of the base.

RULES:

- NO DUMPS WITH PIN AVAILABLE
- NO FREE TESTS
- NO PUBLIC BIN LIST
- 24 HRS REPLACE FOR MAJOR CUSTOMERS (MORE TIME COULD BE ADDED FOR REGULAR CUSTOMERS), I REPLACE ONLY INVALID CARD NO., NO DECLINES ARE REPLACED, ALSO I CAN NEGOCIATE REPLACE POLICY FOR REGULAR CUSTOMERS.
- RESELLERS ARE WELCOME
- ONLY LR ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT METHOD
- I WILL ONLY REPLACE NO REFUNDS.
- MINIMUM ORDER 200 LR
- I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SELECT THE CUSTOMERS ALSO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD TO IGNORE ANY CUSTOMER I CONSIDER IT SUSPCIOS OR WHO IS TRYNG TO TRICK ME.

I want for each customer to leave feedback after each transaction and when he consider to give reputation.

Contact me first in pm to get my ICQ.
Also remember that i wont contact you using other name and only make sure you get my icq from PM from this username.
Thank You.

what are the prices ?

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
CheGuevara, any eu bro? if so can we do test order?

Reaction score
Has this guy ever added anyone before?

Talk here if he has added u.
I sent him a PM, only for him to resend me a PM asking for my ICQ when he could have with the same words/letter send me his own, and then i still sent him my ICQ and NOTHING since then!

Really I wanna know how u select your customers buddy...cos I'm sure u will miss out on good customers if choose customers based on some unknown/unfounded factors!
I need your dumps that comes with original T1.

Ooh well!

Last edited:

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
Hello ppl, sorry for the time i was offline had to fix some personal issues i am back now and ready to serve you i have fresh update for all bases. waiting your pm.

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
No replacement for decline dumps. what is the logic behind that? cause any reseller can sell dumps in double hands or sell u absolute shit. so when declines, clients has no right for replacement. is this what u mean no replacement for decline dumps?

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
No replacement for decline dumps. what is the logic behind that? cause any reseller can sell dumps in double hands or sell u absolute shit. so when declines, clients has no right for replacement. is this what u mean no replacement for decline dumps?

first of all i have first hand stuff so i'm not a reseller, second i mean that for the dumps who doesnt have cash inside or for those ones wich are region block cause that is not my fault of course. also i dont sell stuff in double hand. also i said we negociate replacements in private. if u pay more attention you will see that this is for avoiding time looser on the topic. regards.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
r u a biz man? should post ur icq # so pp can contact u just like other.o not play hard to get!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
r u a biz man? should post ur icq # so pp can contact u just like other.o not play hard to get!

he reply via pm....he respone

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
hot & fresh 95 % valid rate base arrived (amex/visa/mc/disco)

Last edited:

thejew

RIPPER
Reaction score
Just started dealing with this vendor , so far amazing communication . and i like the fact he double checks the deals so you get what you need , so far at the moment i highly reccomend .

good luck boys

thejew

RIPPER
Reaction score
okay , wow . i gotta say this guy has amazing dumps , i tried a few and they kept approving . like i usually never comment on my vendors , because now there like finding a diamond , but when you try his stuff your going to have the same feeling.. like you found some hard stones .... all i gotta say man is keep up the good work ...

theone_01

Reaction score
Sent him money for 10 pieces sent 4 pieces now he is ignoring me....beware

CheGuevara

Carder
Reaction score
Sent him money for 10 pieces sent 4 pieces now he is ignoring me....beware

msg me again in icq and tell me who are you cause i never received nothing from you i will give u the rest of pcs gladly remember me the order