Ebay GC Carding

Xtinct

Reaction score
Not sure if it still works. Last time I did this was just after Xmas.

Things you will need:

- 1 Fresh cvv2. Make sure it's good. Also, there can't be a paypal assigned to that card already. So you may need a few depending on your luck.

- 2 Sock5 proxies. One for the cvv and the other for where your sending the package.

- VCC(Virtual Credit Card) and/or VBA(Virtual Bank Account). You will need these to verify your paypal account.

- 1 ebay account.

- 2 email accounts.

- A drop.

- A little bit of soicial engeneering skills and a brain.

Lets start by making your paypal accounts. You will need 2. One for purchasing the GC (Gift Certificate) and the other for using the it.

Making the purchasing account is easy. Just use the info for the cvv and verify the email.

The other account is a little harder. You will need to use a VBA or VCC to verify your paypal. Depending where your from, you might just only need a VCC. I'm from Canada and here we need to use VBA. Just google verifying paypal and you can find people who sell VBAs and VCCs. You will use your drop info for this account.

Wait a couple days to get verified. During this time, find a "Buy Now" item on ebay. Make sure its under $500 with shipping. Highest GC you can buy is $500.

Make sure that the seller is a power seller and he has usps shipping. They cant stop USPS once the package is sent. I have been successfull with other shipping though. So its not that big of deal but still, USPS is better.

Here is the trick. Contact the seller and ask him questions about the item like your an interested buyer. Then you need to tell him that you'll take it but he has to send it ASAP. When was doing it I always said I was going on vacation and I needed the item before then. The key is to have him send it before paypal finds out the GC is fraudulent.

Once he agrees. This is where you buy the GC with the first paypal you made.
If card is good, you should get the GC code.

Now, use the other paypal to buy the item with the GC code. And if everything goes right, you will be notified that your item has been shipped.

Make sure you use your proxies. Its very importent you use different proxies for different paypals.

If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask. All I want from this is 2 invites to CSU

Enjoy

Last edited:

bjmanski

Carder
Reaction score
thanks for the post you have any info on amazon gc carding? Thats what i am really interested in i will try this soon tho

Xtinct

Reaction score
Amazon is simmilar but you have to call using skype and spoofcard. Also, amazon is cracking down. It used to be easier.

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
i have a question xtinct wht if u have uk cvv and ur hometown is dubai is possible to ship it

Xenon

Reaction score
yes it is possible axelevents.. send the gc as a gift to another email.. that guy could live in japan if he had to..

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
so i wonder where u live? lol

i tour three places russia dubai and india...... :D
meaning have three place to stay....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:10 PM ----------

yes it is possible axelevents.. send the gc as a gift to another email.. that guy could live in japan if he had to..

thanxs alot bro for the info
but does this trick still work or is it worked out too much ......

wireless

Reaction score
sounds interesting but i cant seem to find good VCC OR VBA to verify paypal with can somebody help....