Ebay Carding Method

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey guys im selling an ebay carding method to help those noobs who are starting the carding world and those of u who are having trouble with ebay.... Anyways the method is my own private method and im selling it for 30 lr. First 5 to buy will get it for 20 lr. PM me if interested.

-----EBAY METHOD COVERS:
-Good cc bins and places to buy
-Socks w/ Paypal and cvv instructions.
-Advice on apps
-Get succesful shipped orders even over 800$ usd
-Even after you buy method if you have any questions i will answer them through icq or yahoo to further assist you.

----
Now I know there are going to be a lot of kids that will comment and ask me to card stuff for them. I am not carding anything for anyone other than myself and my own profit. I am busy enough. Buy the method learn to do it yourself. After you will see why i wont card for you, there is more profit for me carding my own stuff to my own drops than carding stuff for noobs.

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
Si men a veces si cuando mi contacto de google traffic esta online si. Ya no hago con spam ni con botnet. Solo comprando trafico de google pa que mi scam este de primero en google cuando la gente busca su banco

P.s I am trying to answer as fast as possible all the PM. Thank you. IF you would like to talk to me through IM

add me in yahoo or icq
yahoo: monymonylover

Last edited:

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
One copy sold to jcunns69. 4 more for 20 lr

and maslinca. I will do when i get back to USA tomorrow night at around 8 pm eastern. i didnt bring my external hardrive with me. But if my connection allows me i will card something today so i post.

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
i`m the second buyer. will post feedback

Last edited:

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
3 more for 20 lr

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:06 PM ----------

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Images***

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:14 PM ----------

iphone4jp.jpg

--- low order... for some reason this bin was low balance :s but i couldnt just waste 4 lr for nothing lol----

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:21 PM ----------

ringgold.jpg

--- gold ring:) for my fiance nah jk lol Its to sell to a pawn shop

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
METHOD REVIEWED AND AS EXPECTED IS COMPLETE SHIT HENCE THE PRICE.
HAVE BEEN WARNED DO NOT WASTE ANY MONEY ON THIS.
2% SUCCESS RATE USING THIS METHOD.
POSSIBLY LESS

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ca7tqftx5hld9oy/TP8Zj742T6 for pictures in my dropbox... as i said dude its my own method i use and i have good success rate... if u dont then idk wtf ur doing to card items lol sorry :p

Will post other pictures from older orders tomorrow when i get back to home country.

Last edited:

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
you can count me out of your buyers list, i`ve deleted the walkthru and sent it back to 1998
i bught it thinking i might read at least something to improve my method but it seems useless to me. maybe someone else would appreciate it

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
you can count me out of your buyers list, i`ve deleted the walkthru and sent it back to 1998
i bught it thinking i might read at least something to improve my method but it seems useless to me. maybe someone else would appreciate it

1998 too kind.
if the Ancient Egyptians had an online marketplace i'm still not sure this method would work. :)

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
lets not be rude . it can be useful if you have no clue about ebay / paypal etc. this can give you a start

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
for 20$ you can t have big expectations. i wouldn`t sell mine for 2000 :)