Earnings on foreigners

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Here will be presented the Scheme of Earning on "Foreigners and their desires" in the once popular mIRC - a free IRC client.

For those who do not know, MIRC is a chat (as I call it) where you can connect and communicate with residents of other countries or Russia simply by connecting to the desired channel.
Once the program was sooooo popular, but with the release of social networks, it is slowly moving away to another plan. As I know, in Russia it is, but in Western Countries it is not at all like that. There until now, many sit and communicate through MIRC, as it is very convenient and secure with the correct settings.

There are a lot of ads on the Internet with Russifiers, etc. These are the ones you shouldn't download if you plan to make money on Western chats. You need MIRC version 7.46.
You can find another version on the Internet, there are a lot of them, but the main thing is that it should not be Russified.
So, you downloaded the program itself, installed it (it is installed easily, by clicking the button further next), you should see a similar window after installation.

zarabotok-na-inostrancax.jpg

With Black I painted over my channels on which I constantly sit, so I decided not to hallow)
After you have this window, you must click the CONTINUE button

zarabotok-na-inostrancax1-300x193.jpg

And one more time, until a similar window appears

zarabotok-na-inostrancax2.jpg

In the Nickname column, you write your nickname. I have it for example Natalya (later you will understand why)
It costs nothing to write in the Alternative column
In the Name column, you can also enter your nickname
The Email section can be filled in at will

After you have filled in everything you need, press CONNECT and you should
see a similar window

zarabotok-na-inostrancax3.jpg

Here, in the “Enter a channel name and click join” column, you enter the
channel you need through the hashtag and press the JOIN button.
Let me tell you briefly what we are going to do here.
As I wrote above, make money on foreign perverts. This program combines many chats, thanks to it you can connect to a chat of any direction and subject. You do not need any TORs VPN and other security, everything is legal.

We enter the program under some fictitious female name (in my
case it was Natalya) and connect to one of the Western channels, fetish topics, online sex, virtual sex, dating, bdsm, etc. The exact list of channels you are interested in can be buy, as I did, from a guy named Gyles Warner by writing him a message like this in the mail:

Hi, I need channels 1) Fetish 2) Love Germany 3) Virtual sex 4) Michigan Beach 5)
Always Online

Hi, I need channels 1) fetish 2) Germany love 3) Virtual sex
4) Michigan coast 5) He always sells them online for $ 9.

For this amount, he provides you with the exact addresses of 5 channels, where people with the
topic you are interested in sit (and there are sooooooo many of them) and they are all Western.
It is better to buy only 5 channels from him. The fact is that he sells 5 channels for 9
bucks and 10 channels for 15, these 5 channels will be enough for you for 2 or 3 months of
communication.

You should not write a similar pattern that I indicated above, just make it clear what directions you are interested in, all 5 directions.
And after that, he will already find you the exact addresses of the channels. Google translator to
help you.

After payment, he usually sends them within 2 hours (either he searches through his
methods, or pretends to be looking) and is always successful)

It is desirable to write to him from a previously prepared mail on gmail.
Another option to search for channels, if you have no money, is to search yourself
To do this, in the MIRC program, you need to go to the OPTIONS section (icon with a hammer)

zarabotok-na-inostrancax4.jpg

After that, the main window will appear. We go to the SERVERS section and
various chats will open in front of you . Select the chat you need and click OK

zarabotok-na-inostrancax5.jpg

And then if the connection did not go, click on the
CONNECTDISCONNECT lightning icon, you should immediately connect to your chosen chat. And this window will come out

zarabotok-na-inostrancax6.jpg

You close it and go to the CHANNELS LIST section

zarabotok-na-inostrancax7.jpg

You will open another window and here you already click Get List and
a list of channels to which you can connect opens in front of you . With the names and
numbers of participants. Here's an example on a regular AfterNet channel

zarabotok-na-inostrancax8.jpg

Then, by clicking 2 times with the mouse on the channel you need, you enter the chat and you can
start your communication about which I will write below.

The search may take you a lot of time and you will not always be able to find the channel you need, since those channels that we need are usually encrypted under different harmless names, and it is difficult to find them.

Therefore, if you have the opportunity, buy a channel list from the chawak, save it and connect directly without any searches, etc.
If you purchased 5 channels from him, he will send it to you in the form of such a list

1) # channel name
2) # channel name
3) # channel name
4) # channel name
5) # channel name

You copy the channel you need, paste it into the graffa and press JOIN, after
that you are already on the channel you need on a straight line, with the topic you are interested in.

zarabotok-na-inostrancax9.jpg

So you have a list of the channels you need. Google translator at hand (if it's bad with English) we go to the channel we need, with the topic we need.
Take Fetish or Virtual Sex for example.
We're in! We are waiting for 5 or 6 minutes and in the general chat we write like this or at our
discretion. I am writing as I did)

Hello! I am from Moscow. Does anyone want to chat?
Hello everyone! I am from Moscow. Does anyone want to chat?
(It is desirable to ALL HELLO! Write in Russian, for persuasiveness, and the
rest in English)

We forget about the general chat and start waiting, a lot of people
will be drawn to you in PM who want to chat with you personally. The first 15 minutes, communicate with them
politely, write that from Moscow, if asked for a photo, send some kind of left but cute. Gradually, they will begin to persuade you to communicate in SKYPE or send intimate photos (the chat was created for this). Do not be afraid of this, this is what we need. IN NO EVENT, do not invite yourself, let them do it themselves.

After an invitation has come, for example, to Skype, you agree but say that you will talk to him as soon as you change the Internet tariff for Skype, such as a separate fee for it in our city in the country.
He will immediately ask how much? IMPORTANT!
(Do not write huge amounts, etc.) Write to connect a tariff for communicating on Skype with the best speed, we have, for example, 190r, this is $ 3 for yours.

Done)) he, eager to see you, will transfer this money
to you instantly, so that he can see and hear you as soon as possible. You can promise him anything that you will
do in SKYPE, the main thing is that he pays and he pays, since 3 $ for them is like
100 or 150 rubles for us.

You can also ask for 1 or 2 dollars for an intimate photo (but this is rarely asked,
usually Skype is in vogue), relying on the fact that there are supposedly tariffs again.
After he has transferred 3 or 4 dollars to you, take his login from Skype, or
give your (pre-prepared left) turn off your camera and
preferably sound, accept his application and play the time until he gets bored or he gets tired of waiting for your camera to connect.

I did this: when the amount was transferred to me, I connected on Skype, turned off the
microphone and the camera, and then continued to breed in MIRCE, and the dude who was
waiting for my appearance in SKYPE wrote that the money had not yet come to the balance for the Internet, and therefore such a speed. In a word, you can excuse yourself as you like, the main task is to get your money.

It is better to go to MIRC after 22-00 or 23-00 as the time difference, they
usually have a day and there are a lot of people.
For one sleepless night, you can earn up to $ 100. My first
income was $ 87) 29 people sent me $ 3 each

The tariff was 61 rubles. 29 people * for $ 3 = $ 87
$ 87 at the rate of 61r = 5307 rubles per night.

But this communication is very exhausting + a sleepless night. Therefore, it is better to do this every 3 days or 4. Believe in my experience, sleep should also
be normal.

Summarize:
1) We need the MIRC program.
2) Female name (Russian name written in English).
3) We need channels of topics of frank communication, etc. (where the perverts).
4) Knowledge of English or mastery of a translator.
5) Left Skype account (desirable).
6) Patience and a can of Coffee (so as not to fall asleep).

incashwetrust.biz