Earnings on deceived suckers

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
It is known that life teaches nothing to suckers. And if a person is thrown once, then they will also throw a second. Just in a different way. Because the point is not in knowing certain schemes, but in the model of your behavior and attitude to life.

Therefore, I propose an earnings scheme in which we throw people, but they do not understand this and are unlikely to ever understand. And also a positive review for us will be scribbled.

We will find people who were deceived by Internet scammers for a large amount ($ 300+), and they did this no earlier than 2-3 months ago. That is, if a person was thrown a year or two years ago, he is our client. Almost always, these are people who realized that there is no hope for the police and they can only forget about their money and move on.

How do I find them? It is very easy to do this - they themselves create a bunch of forums where hundreds of people complain to each other. Here is an example of such a forum, where an endless number of clients of police-russia.ru live.

We will offer them assistance in calculating the contact details of fraudsters, their complete de-anonymization and collecting sufficient evidence to make it more than enough even for lazy police officers. We will offer to do this absolutely free of charge.

We ask for any contact details of the scammer (phone number, e-mail, skype). If possible, we ask for correspondence, but we emphasize that this is not necessary. Naturally, since it's free, everyone agrees and we begin our "work".

Usually, on the forums where these customers write, their e-mail is indicated in their personal profile. If mail is not specified, then write a private message to the user on the forum.

Example of a message to a potential client

Hello!

I found you on the forum - ***

You wrote that you were deceived by a fraudster for bucks. I can say from personal experience that with a 98% probability the police will not help you get your money back, and you yourself probably already understood this. But what I do is help people find scammers for free and return their money to them. Here is my Facebook group.

Please send me any contact details of the scammer: cell phone number, email, accounts on any sites, if possible, your correspondence with him. In general, everything that can be used to catch a fraudster and to collect evidence against him.

Next, go to the Facebook account store. We buy 2 accounts of the inactive type (that is, those that were previously used by the real owners, and now they do not have any access to them, only you have access) with a sufficient number of friends (300+). Usually $ 1-3 come out at prices. for 1 account.

On day 2, we contact our client and inform him that we have found a fraudster. It turns out that the phone of the scammer (or e-mail, it depends on what contact information the scammer will give us to the client) is tied to this Facebook page - and we indicate the link to the page that we bought on the exchange. It is important to delete all photos with faces of any people on this account. Next, say that you can try to bring the fraudster to clean water on your own, persuade him to return the money, try to find out his ip. Write that 80% of scammers are questioned, that they were found by thrown victims and returned money, if only there was no statement to the police. How much does it cost to the client? Not at all, everything is free.

An example of a similar message

Hello! It seems that you have become the victim of a completely inexperienced scammer. I managed to find out that the phone of the scammer (or his email), which deceived you, is tied to the next Facebook account. It is he. In addition, I have been working in this field for several years and I know that 80% of scammers are shocked that they were found and are ready to return the money to you, if only you did not write a police report against them. Should I start working or will you try to write to your fraudster yourself?

There are 2 possible options. They tell us - ok, work yourself. Or the client starts an independent correspondence with the "scammer". We, in principle, do not care.

Consider option 2, when the client communicates with the fraudster himself. Here it is important to reincarnate as an impudent schoolboy of 13-15 years old and correspond in accordance with your new status. I think there shouldn't be any difficulties here.

At this stage, it is important for us to convince the client that this Facebook page (with which he is texting) really belongs to the scammer who threw him. That is, almost after the first messages, we write to the client something like: "You paid me yourself, I did not force you", "You will not prove anything", etc.

After the client is convinced that this is really a fraud, we send the client from the student's page and add it to the black list.

An example of such a correspondence between a client and an imaginary fraudster

Client -Hi! Recently I was thrown by a scammer who used a similar phone and now it turns out that this phone is tied to your Facebook page, how do you explain this?

Fake - I'm not going to explain anything to you In general, who are you?

Client - Just give me back the money, or I will write statements for you.

Fake -Yes, you go, you know where, I haven’t seen your $ 300 which you fucked up with, I haven’t seen you.

Client - How do you know how much they threw me?

Fake - Fuck you

Adding a Fake Client to an emergency

I think you get the general idea.

Option 1 is a little easier, since here we are in correspondence with ourselves (between the two accounts that we bought). Again, we expose the owner of the page for a scammer, and then we throw off this correspondence to our client.

Here, either he decides to check and writes to the fraudster on his own (Here we act as in option 2, that is, we convince him that we are a fraudster and throw it into an emergency), or everything is ok and the client believes us.

After such manipulations, the client writes to us: "Thank you very much, this is really that scammer." And we answer him: "Please, of course, but do not rush to rejoice. Your fraudster is partly right. You know how lazy our law enforcement agencies are, and the evidence base is really not enough. And in the best case, if the court will punish the fraudster, then money you will receive yours in about six months. "

Client - What then to do?

You - I will try to help you and try to hack the scammer's account. I say right away that there are few chances, somewhere around 30-40%, but if it works out, then we will have the real IP address of the person, and his real photographs, and he most likely lit his physical address in one of his personal correspondence. It is also possible that he conducts some other fraudulent activity from this account and is breeding other victims right now.

Client - Is it paid?

You - Yes, it is paid, the cost is $ 100-200 (as far as greed is enough for you), but payment only after hacking, you will pay only if I hack and it turns out that there is enough data in personal correspondence to plant a fraudster. In addition, if you find out the physical address of the fraudster, the real phone, then in 98% of cases he will not just refund your money, but generally pay as much as you say. In addition, according to the law, you will have every right to be required from him not only the amount by which you were deceived, but also plus 5-10 thousand rubles to this amount and also plus the amount of moral damage (estimate yourself).

Client - How do I know if you really hacked it?

You are the type of evidence you choose. I can write you a private message from the fraudster's account, I can temporarily change any contact information on his page.

As you can imagine, this is not a problem for us. The page belongs to us)

Client - okay, try it. After all, it is still free.

The next day we write from the "scammer" account to the client's account.

Fake - Hi, this is (Name, Surname), I managed to hack the scammer's account. I hasten to rejoice you that this "scammer" comes from the same ip, moreover, this ip belongs to your city (we learn the city of the client from his page in social networks). In addition, in his personal correspondence, he lit up not only his real physical address, full name, but also his school). It turns out that your fraudster is 15 years old, he lives with his parents, I have his photographs. Among other things, from this account, he actively discusses how he threw you and dozens of other deceived.

We convince the client to pay us to hack the account. And he pays us, but how else? After all, by this time he is 200% sure that we have hacked a real swindler from his own city, who is also a schoolboy. Therefore, it remains only to pay, to go to the parents of this scammer and, under the pretext of reinforced concrete proof, shake off the money of damage + money for breaking from them. The client understands that any parents will pay any money, as long as they don't start a case against their son.

And then it happened - the client pays us (to a card, to an electronic wallet, as it is more convenient to whom). But we do not just throw our client into ignore right away! We write to the client a letter of this kind:

Unfortunately, the fraudster managed to regain access to his account. But I kept his ip - (we throw any ip of the city in which the client lives) and his photo (we take it from the Internet). This is a sufficient evidence base for the investigation. You must write a complaint according to the sample and send it to the police department of your city.

And then 3 options for the development of events are possible

1) The police will just give up on the statement.

2) The police will go looking and find the person who originally owned the page. If he finds it, he can easily get rid of it and that's it.

3) The same as point 2, but the former owner of the page will not discard.

If you don't want to substitute anyone, use autoreg. But here they will be looking for you personally, not the former owner of the page.

Training

First of all, we need to buy 2 Facebook accounts. As stated above, the costs are $ 2-5. One of them is ours, the other is an imaginary swindler. From the first account, we create a group in which we promote our services. We recruit 1000-1500 people per week in a group (150-200 people per day). You can buy subscribers to a group (with the condition of gradual addition) anywhere. Prices vary from $ 1 to $ 3 per 1000 participants. Then, from 1 to 7 days, we buy daily 3-5 comments 300-500 characters long (you can do this on the comments exchange, the cost of one comment is about 0.3). It turns out about 20-35 comments, with a total cost of $ 3-10.

In total, investments are required on average $ 10-30.

Unlike other schemes, where the whole point comes down to finding a sucker and his divorce, in this scheme we only communicate with suckers who have already been bred by someone. And this means that such people hardly know anything about comment exchanges and exchanges of Facebook accounts.

We process each client 3-4 days, the profitability from each is at least $ 100. It turns out that if we breed 10 clients at once per cycle, then at least 5 will pay us. We get 10 clients a week or 40 clients a month, we get a profit of $ 10000 +.