Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

Inkmoney

Carder
Reaction score
Oldest guy in the market so far, A+ quality dumps, just hard to catch these days.

bestdumper

Carder
Reaction score
fozzy is the older one here , the strongest , a real helpful man
thxxxxx brother
keep up bro , very recommended to all carders A+++++++++++++++++++

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
well i dont know what everyone is talking about or what dumps you guys are getting. the service is not the same any more. i was buying from him heavy in December.. lost everything after 2 orders of 100 pcs. took a break from him. but been reading posts on here like he was back. i ordered 14 pcs. it took me damn near 3 days to get his attention to buy.. after i bought, i told him 4 pcs was not good in 2-3 hours after order.. it took him 18 hours to get back with me. but he replace. all replacement was off. i didnt trip, i just kept it moving. I had 10 pcs ready to work. guess what?? the same shit as in December. not one pcs work. took another loss. thats how the game goes, he is not responsible for balance. the crazy thing is every pcs was a different bin. nv seen that with a good vendor. at least one pcs will work. it is not like i was hitting high.. i was staying low.. very low. 200-300$ the service is just not the same anymore.

the only good thing that happen. i had to use another vendor to back up his work so i really dont take the loss.. guess what?? the other vendor made back the money i lost with him, and the money i used to buy back up pcs 3 times. with some of the same bins. his work is not the same!!!! thats just the truth from me!!! and i am not a clone!!

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
i cannot say his work is great but atleast im not loosing money with night support

but it is not fozzy.. he play like he the king and got that fire! when we all know his shit has been garbage for at least 45-60 days! i just wanna say to all them ppl that pm me.. tell your feed back on here. let other carders know the truth.. the only thing we carders have is each other and to learn from each other.. i would not want to see a fellow brother wasting his money on bad work. tell your feed back here.

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
DAYVIID, Actually Ive had good experience with fozzy in the late 2012, then close before new years, and after that shit went bad, but haven't tested his work in a month or two, maybe it has changed for good again, don't know but i'm stressed out to test again

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
DAYVIID, Actually Ive had good experience with fozzy in the late 2012, then close before new years, and after that shit went bad, but haven't tested his work in a month or two, maybe it has changed for good again, don't know but i'm stressed out to test again

thats when i am talking about to. around xmas.. i was buying heavy. but at the start of jan... all bad.. so when i looked on here a few weeks ago. i seen good post. so i tested it again. same shit.

lukich

DEER
Reaction score
Hi

:) Your advice with who to try at the moment if not with fozzy
but it is not fozzy.. he play like he the king and got that fire! when we all know his shit has been garbage for at least 45-60 days! i just wanna say to all them ppl that pm me.. tell your feed back on here. let other carders know the truth.. the only thing we carders have is each other and to learn from each other.. i would not want to see a fellow brother wasting his money on bad work. tell your feed back here.

suka22

Reaction score
Place big order on saturday, I've seen fozzy online ever since. Sent him several msges. Very very disappointed. Will let y'all kno

suka22

Reaction score
Bro plz if u can't deliver, send me back my money, i can't be sitting this long waiting. You kno time is money. It's day 4 now since i order base. I'm begging you plz send order now or send money back. I can't wait anymore[/B][/B][/B]

kpak

Carder
Reaction score
fozzy has 3 contacts and all official dealt wit him for awhile now!!!! my favorite is the support so i dont no wht joe talkin bout!! plus if u reg customer u get bonuses:) appr u fozzy!!!

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
Fozzy plz how can i order from you ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:09 PM ----------

Fozzy , please ANSWER on ICQ , need BULK order plz