Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

kpak

Carder
Reaction score
FOZZY one of best vendors out, got stuff from him muiltiple times and all good evertime... one time didnt get to use work till 4 days later and all stuff still good!!!! i deleted all other wack ass shops since i started dealin wit him!!!!

jaysmit500

Reaction score
Fozzy please unblock me I was just telling you I felt that was wrong I didn't want to stop doing biz.

amazon0417

Carder
Reaction score
dumps

i jus placed order with fozzy hope work is great will post results the last order i got was good he replaced bad and i almost doubled my money

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Fresh USA added to binlists - approx 15k in total. Start week from fresh stuff!

hxxp://dumps4you.biz

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
Fozzy Please add the New UPDATE on the List i dont see it
http://dumps4you.biz/bl.txt
Total Track:
------------
T2: 481
T1+T2: 11507
Total: 11988

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:18 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:11 PM ----------

Fozy is The BEST , but till now just made 3 Orders From Him , But problem i think he got many PM on ICQ so he dont answer many time he ignore :(

Mask_b

DEER
Reaction score
Fozy: Have been talking to , and i pasted my BINS like you said , and you dont need to answer plz Answer , i always order from u from diffrent ICQ because of you`r Program i think AUTO Block : 44*44* Please Add me

bestdumper

Carder
Reaction score
fozzy best man and the older here in this game
due to many requests on icq maybe he dont reply faster , waiting on you bro

r20r2098

Reaction score
i been waiting him for 6 hrs and paste the bin i needed ,but no reply .when log off then ask for the bin again .is my way of ordering wrong .pls give advise .tq

azania

Professional
Reaction score
Great vendor,,,, has remained solid for years and running.. Always a pleasure doing biz wit u fozzy and his crew..