Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Good service, day support was there for me. always a big bonus. no messing around with these guys. straight forward bizness a++ CANT SAY IT ENUFF.

RESPECT !

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
not good

ordered 100pcs from fozzy after seeing all the good reviews,use to be one of his best customers ,but work fell off so i gave it a new try and still bad for me,didnt even bother for replacement 100 debit classics terrible results.you win some you lose some on to the next vendor.

azania

Professional
Reaction score
carders stay away from this guy sending PM on this and other forums .. his name is chase tracks, vetix, vetivo ICQ 474246708 .. he is spreading spyware to steal on his LR interface to gleam into carders LR login details and steal money tru his fake shop www.talk-liberty.com ... admin ban his IP from this forum

Reactions: lion1

lion1

tks for info bro

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
carders stay away from this guy sending PM on this and other forums .. his name is chase tracks, vetix, vetivo ICQ 474246708 .. he is spreading spyware to steal on his LR interface to gleam into carders LR login details and steal money tru his fake shop www.talk-liberty.com ... admin ban his IP from this forum
read rules ur not suppose to post about rippers on someone else thread...u can become deer for this please remove......thk u

Reactions: lion1

lion1

u right bro, but is good to know azania info, for all of us, my opinion

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
These guys might need a new thread, so much good feedback here. Thanks again night support with another successful order. HIGH valid rate, good bins, fast replies ALWAYS. A plusss service. night support love you bro !

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
this guy is the best man respect for all your good stuff fozzyyyyy a+++++++++++++++

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Gona try fozzy for first time, hope I get good results like everyone else. Will update later on personal expierience. Later

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
UPUP top dumps in the game, night support always there when ya need him a+++

THANKS,

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Night support is great guy, gave me replacements after I provided send space with no problem. Go a keep making orders, he's very easy to work with. Much Thanks night support.

discovermane

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
THIS GUYS STUFF IS GREAT A++++ I SEEN MY PROFIT GROW REALLY :D

frontpage1

Carder
Reaction score
i agree this is bernie madoff when the next update fozzy.... i co-sign you all the way A+++

gold_man

Professional
Reaction score
plz add an update .... we need u brothers