Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
nightsupport.. is better than fozzy or day support its a real pro

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
night support is great guy

pirax is right. night support is a pleasure 2 work with plus he has good work 2. he is the best in his camp.

DREW1234

Carder
Reaction score
They maybe quicker, but I don't think they have better dumps.... Day support ain't shit... Fozzy the man, night support is good....

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
u're right bro.. fozzy is the man... day support should be closed bcos he just doesnt exist.. i think he's always on some form of hallucinogens...

wosten

BANNED
Reaction score
Fozzy's stuff are the best on this market .

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
hello man; seems u get good stf, pls add me to ur list 486899652 tks and good lock

wosten

BANNED
Reaction score
good lock ?!!

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
i just test ur stf man, and is cool not 2 many pcs inside list but cool ones, keep it this way!

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
this is the only real dumps vendor on this site.. the rest are just chancers and resselers scratching nutsacks...

big ups bro... no regret watsoever doing bussiness with u bro

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
fozzy is the man, best dumps i baught so far.. If you dealing and buying from anyone other than fozzy then you're wasting your time and money...

Big ups to you fozzy, keep up the great work

~Bloody

Last edited:

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
i've never regreted doing biznes with this guy and his boys royal and night support... wish he cld get me all dumps i need...

BIG UPS BRO

fffkkkuuu

Carder
Reaction score
few days ago,i bought 7 dumps from fozzy, all eu (5 x101,2 x201),,none of them work,,WTF,,i sent the bad dumps ask for replacement within 5 hours after i got them.no reply at all since then,and i talked to his night support and got reply,this is nothing to do with him,i need contact with fozzy directly.so i keep sending msg to fozzy on icq,he NEVER REPLY, now i dont care about the $ i lost,but i would like to let everyone to know this guy is just a big time ripper.
here is the fact,after u place an order with fozzy,he will send u an msg on icq ask u to leave a positive feedback and gives u 10% discount on ur next order..i think this is that why he got some positive feedback.
BE AWARE OF FOZZY=RIPPER

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
night support the man

if u dealt with night support u wont have those problems. night support is the best person to deal with in fozzy crew

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
2 fffkkkuuu
lol, what is your nick? never recieved any report with such replacement issue (7 dumps). So maybe you mistaken dude?

Updates recieved!

Wellcome guys! Let's make money! 8)

Wellcome!

fffkkkuuu

Carder
Reaction score
2 fffkkkuuu
lol, what is your nick? never recieved any report with such replacement issue (7 dumps). So maybe you mistaken dude?

Updates recieved!

Wellcome guys! Let's make money! 8)

Wellcome!

my icq number is 616314185,i already told u a lot of time that none of the dump work~!

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
man if fozzy's dumps didnt work with you then something must be wrong from your side.. check regional block issues.. if u know bins that works in your area and they stil didnt work then you should quit this game...
fozzy is the only genuine first hand vendor on this forum...

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
40pcs of eu amex ... 46k churned out... where else can u get this apart from the main man FOZZZZZYYYYYYY......

never regret doing biz wit u bro...