Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

drew

Reaction score
thanks again bro A++++++++++++ like always keep it up the good work, just try to speed it up.... BEST SELLER EVER!!!!!!!

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I know people have seen me talking shit about my adventures with fozzy and his crew, but I would still recommend them before before I would any other vendors at this point, he is still my favorite.

Inkognito

RIPPER
Reaction score
fozzy very best seller on all world .... i buy only from him and very happy.... thx u bro for ur work A++++++++

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
fozzy very best seller on all world .... i buy only from him and very happy.... thx u bro for ur work A++++++++

if you dont mind me asking if you would pm me the bins that you got I am curious as to what bins are doing good these days

onpoint

Reaction score
these guys are the n the bizness !!! neva really have problems with dumps just followthe rules and u should b good!!! thanks fozzy keep uo the good work !!!! bbm smiliey face :)

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
mr.fozzy good service

i made order with night support and receive my order within 15mins. great service and communication was excellent. i will post results in a few hrs. since i been on this forum fozzy has been a reliable vendor. he has been on this forum 4 a very long time. so that must mean something good bout his services.

daum

Carder
Reaction score
i brought 50 dumps out of 50 30 work but for what i paid for 50 i got my money back 5x the amount thanks bro

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:41 AM ----------

i brought 50 dumps out of 50 30 work but for what i paid for 50 i got my money back 5x the amount thanks bro ( hakeemthedream)

dalnosky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
night support is just too good ... he is legendary and very very humble.. keep it up bro

biggbrook2010

Reaction score
fozzy stuff isnt as good as it use to be he lost me as customer i buy else where i lost 800$ with fozzy be carefull

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
FOZZZY IS THE MAN YO....... MADE MY MONEY BACK 100X THAT AINT A JOKE .... FOZZY FOZZY FOZZZY FOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY MY BEST VENDOR SINCE 09 WE ROCKING

covexx

Reaction score
RESPECT

A++++++++++
Instant delivery, good quality
Highly recommended.

reggie wilson

Carder
Reaction score
fozzy stuff isnt as good as it use to be he lost me as customer i buy else where i lost 800$ with fozzy be carefull

i agree, but i never lost money dealing with fozzy. i have always made my money back plus a small profit and dont complain because it seems as if the bins that i order has its ups and downs. Lately, some of my orders i have great profits and some i dont, it was a time when all of my orders from fozzy had great profit but honestly, never do i lose dealing with fozzy. Thanks Fozzy I do appreciate you, partner...

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Fresh update in stock! + 7k fresh USA stuff!!!!