Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

victor

Carder
Reaction score
contact me fozzy is me I HATE INTERNET THUG

Last edited:

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
lol every carder is an internet thug you clown
and yes I hate all you competition too ^^

victor

Carder
Reaction score
Night Support11:06
fozzy tell me he give you order
tell him what you need

but i waiting for 1 week my order is juste mistake but fozzy team is legit is only 1 week waiting kill me

mackmann

Reaction score
just order from fozzy very fast service handles business will use and report how well they did so far so good long live fozzy

Georgie

Carder
Reaction score
TR1+tr2 usa 4k fresh in stock!

I just ordered some of them :) Im sure they will be good !

Hope you come online soon... - Still waiting for order... I hope you get the pickup the MG by now..

Last edited:

drew

Reaction score
FOzzy keep up the good work!! DUMPs are always good AA+++++++ thanks broo!!!!

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
well i'm going through the wringer with night support, they sold me some work that declined in my checker for the needed amount but approved in theirs for $7.00 and $9.00 so they dont want to replace, meanwhile not one of them would even go for $20 at a gas pump, then to add insult to injury they still havent replaced the ones they said they would. Will keep you all posted.....

Georgie

Carder
Reaction score
Still waiting for order and the MG is still available for pickup - i believe fozzy is great anyway, have been reffered so must be good service -

Will wait and see.

daum

Carder
Reaction score
ARE U A RIPPER NOW BRO?

Good afternoon, venerable robbers!

I JUST SEND FOZZY 400 USA FOR A MIX OF MC AND VISA. AFTER I SEND HIM THE WEST UNION THE INFO THE MTCN# after the money picked up he replys...
fozzy (ODS™)5:02 AM
wu dont accept!
i repeated it 100 times!

but his posting says:WU (minimum 300$ for the US’s dumps and 500$ for others)
SOME ONE TELL ME WAS GOING ON. THIS GUY HAVE MY MONEY.

Do you like to be made a fool when you see “Decline” frame buying to the amount of 50$?
Hasn’t it bothered you to see dumps with great amount of invalid & sold out to twenty persons?

Become our customer and forget these foolish problems!!!

We’re glad to offer you the best dump outlet service - dumps4you.biz
We’re introduced in the market for some years. Our dumps established a reputation as high-qualified and we’re following the admissible pricing policy.
We’re holding our customers in high respect.

Peculiarities of our service:
- High-percent valid.
- Latest bases (tr2, tr1+tr2).
- Daily update.
- Lowest prices at a stuff of such quality.
- We’re not resellers of somebody else’s dumps – that’s why all articles sold to you will stay only with you.
- Positioning at the US’s dumps, but Asian, European and Oceania dumps are also existed.
- We’re not checking dumps before a deal, because we’re sure in quality of our articles and you’ll become an owner of really effective stuff.

Payment and Guarantees:

Accept a payments by:
- WU (minimum 300$ for the US’s dumps and 500$ for others)
- Webmoney System (minimum order - 1 dump)

Substitution and replacements:
To get replacements customers need provide file with bad or non working dumps (in file via sendspace / rapidshare etc.) max in 24hrs after order outpputing.

Outputting in 5minutes-12hours (depending on a time when we’ve received MTCN etc.)

Prices look at hxxp://dumps4you.biz

Fozzy$Ods: 368-570-467

Support: 5552-2552

NightSupport: 15-22-23

daum

Carder
Reaction score
YO Fozzy data is POPPIN a A++++ MUCH LOVE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SLIME

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten my replacements and night support just ignores me or says that he will replace then takes one more off each time he replace showing me approval code but work wont even get food off of a dollar menu at resturant. I am losing faith in their service and I havent gotten back the 250 i sent only 50 out of two replacement

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Been working with fozzy for year now and had good success with his work

me too but he is never there when I need him to be, or he take money and show back up the next day

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
me too but he is never there when I need him to be, or he take money and show back up the next day

got them, straight garbage again only got 50 again, I will never use night support service again, going to try fozzy if I can catch him...

Reaction score
fozzy is good just all math low val right now..he is busy but always seem to get back to you just be patient

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Big update recieved!

Night support got base with States & sometimes cityes of CardHolder. Who needs dumps + state/city info - contact night support icq: 15-222-3

Also some eu update & fresh 4k usa stuff - contact me icq:368-570-467

Also check updates at day support's binlist: icq:5552-2552

Wellcome!

drew

Reaction score
Bro contact me asap on my icq, been trying to reach you 4 days now.......!

legitgt

Carder
Reaction score
bro its Legit on icq , im try in to rich u 3 days no awnser from u u still a life ???