Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I got my order from fozzy finally but it was due to miscommunicationas in he didnt tell me that it was going to be where it usually is and that I would have been smart enough to check on my own, I think he was trying to be funny actually but I am going to order again tomorrow, he does have really nice pcs although his cockyness comes from the fact that most of his stuff is so good, THANKS FOZZY!!!!! had me worried there for a min....

leo23

Reaction score
place order friday with support reported bads over weekend . no answer . he is online now and just ignoring me . i need my replacements

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:27 PM ----------

update .. 5 mins after previous post he msg me to wait plz

young

Carder
Reaction score
place order sat. with support reported bads same day hrs later . no answer . he is online now and just ignoring me . all i want is my replacements. the he says wait still nothing.. hoop$$$

Last edited:

leo23

Reaction score
even though support yesterday said wait i still didnt get anything

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
can you answer your icq bro im not your girl friend i hit you up 5times a day no answer

power

Carder
Reaction score
Damn, whats happening to all the vendors? They start out good and then go to shit. When do you all find Fozzy? Night support? I go on and never find them.
Seems like they are not providing good customer service. What other good verifiable vendors are there?

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
Damn, whats happening to all the vendors? They start out good and then go to shit. When do you all find Fozzy? Night support? I go on and never find them.
Seems like they are not providing good customer service. What other good verifiable vendors are there?

He is there most of the time but he usually gets online at exactly 6am central time like clock work doesn't matter if it says he's available or not, just send a message and he will reply 9 times out of ten, don't know why but thats how he operates and its been like that for years.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
FIX THXZ FOZZY THE THUGG :)

Last edited:

young

Carder
Reaction score
replacement

place order sat. with support reported bads same day hrs later . no answer . he is online now and just ignoring me . all i want is my replacements. the he says wait still nothing..
easy i will still order...

natising776

Reaction score
sorry for the delay.i got my order 2 days after i sent the payment.and all works well.nice stuff.i think the guy always busy in his buiness.so dont mind if u got ur order later.bcoz u'll get rich quickly with him.LOL

reggie wilson

Carder
Reaction score
ANSWER UR ICQ PARTNER, IM WORRIED ABOUT U... LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY FUCKIN WITH U... COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO OUR RELATIONSHIP.. MAY GOD BLESS U. CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PARTNER.. THANK YOU FOR ANY CONSIDERATION GIVEN TO THIS MESSAGE.

sakhustle

Reaction score
FOZZY IS VERY GOOD SELLER BUT HE NEED TO WORK ON ANSWERING ICQ AND SENDING ORDER FASTER OTHER THAN THAT HE'S VERY GOOD SELLER

jiudog0000

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
fozzy is the best vendor.nice !

sakhustle

Reaction score
FOZZY PLEASE SEND MY ORDER MAN HOW LONG DO YOU WANT ME TO WAIT????IT"S BEEN ALMOST 3 WEEKS AND NOTHING

Zeuss079

Reaction score
Здраствуйте дорогие нам люди! Могу сказать за этот ресурс......та что тут говорить короче только он и не какие больше ! ! ! ДАЮТ БОНУСЫ, ПАЦАНЫ ОДЕКВАТНЫЕ, ПОЛОЖЫТЕЛЬНЫЕ, ПОНИМАЮШИЕ ! Хотелось бы видеть побольше европы но это дело нажывное )) Ставлю от себя жирные +++++

hidden197

Reaction score
hello fozzy!!
your usa dumps very good!!
We want your europa dumps !!
big seller!! please europa dumps.....

4realtalk

Reaction score
fozzy has been around forever just imagine if you had 50 people hitting you every 5-10 minutes the man needs to eat sleep sh*t as well. im glad he has support because you wouldn't want to be the 1 person responsible for 300+ people enjoying holiday. so thank that man and his people because they put their lives on hold to make sure u can make a dollar. think about it A+ vendor

Last edited: