Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

drew

Reaction score
fozzy is the best vendor around dumps are A+++++++++++ KEEP IT UP BRO!!!!!

reggie wilson

Carder
Reaction score
Thank God for my good business partner like "Fozzy", I feel he is the most reliable in this organiztion. Fozzy has been a good businessman for years... I dont have to look no further, because I am going to deal with Fozzy until I retire.. FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE..... In addition to those who do not seek LOYALTY; follow me I will set example of LOYALTY businessman in this organization... LOYALTY WILL TAKE YOU ALONG WAY........
;);) WORDS FROM THE WISE!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO U ALL.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:48 PM ----------

2 DUMPSTER101

WHAT ARE YOU WRITING HERE? WHAT MAXIMO HAVE DO TO WITH MY SERVICE????

DID YOU PAST IT TO WRONG TOPIC???

he done lost his rabbit ass mind that is what happen. I guess he tryn to spread the word to your topic but I dont give a fuck because I am satisfied with ur vendor. I aintread fozzy name one time in that message he sent. but anyway, hi partner and keep up the good work:)

tahmoney

Reaction score
fozzy wtf did u block me? this is me icq nick-tahmoney... Im trying to buy from u now come online

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
2 tahmoney

You flood (sending > 4 msg without reply) and block yourself! YOU BLOCK! not me!

Conversate in proper way - and you will get reply! If i dont replying - dont need to send 100 msg - maybe i am away....

But this 100msg block you as a flooder/spammer....

All binlists updated! Wellcome!

Last edited:

el camaleon

RIPPER
Reaction score
can somebody tell me how to get order from fozzy? coz i order yesterday and he just send me a code . but i did not see the download link..i try to talk to him but he dont want to answer me.. please help!

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
can somebody tell me how to get order from fozzy? coz i order yesterday and he just send me a code . but i did not see the download link..i try to talk to him but he dont want to answer me.. please help!

To see your order you do like this: go to w w w.dumps4you.biz/yourcode and you should see your order. Good Luck!

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
i bought from fozzy / day support 10 pcs last week all dead i dont go back for replace because i dont want waste my time again for the same results
i notice fozzy never says / day support have new fresh base only him and night support
so im saying dont buy from day support as his base is flagged and shitty
as for night support i dont comment about his stuff as i havent bought but / day support is shitty dumps
and a waste of time

peace

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
i buyed from day support / night also lot of time but last orders whit bins i know was very bad only bad results. used to have good dumps but now i can't find no more. changed vendor same bins work good. so i say now it's not a good moment to buy dumps from them, i am sure things will change.

Reaction score
Fozzy is the best vendor around...very professional and always clears up any problem...A+++++++++++ Keep up good work my friend!

dollar007

DEER
Reaction score
сапп фоззи, проснись, жду замену 4 день, ник в аське dollar

P1mptowt

Reaction score
bullshit fozzy is a fucking cocksucking faggot with shit dumps! Try someone else.

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
I was satisfied with the dumps what i buy from this vendor..but u must know what to buy from different countries...the dumps don't work all but is not seller fault is the country where u work...

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
I was satisfied with the dumps what i buy from this vendor..but u must know what to buy from different countries...the dumps don't work all but is not seller fault is the country where u work...

hmmmmmmm i dont think so
i buy same bins from track2 and they work perfect
in the same region that the one's i buy from fozzy support didnt work
i am not a newbie or kid so dont come at me with that stupid excuse
fozzy know's it himself his base is shitty and he is losing customers
his stuff was good in the past just not right now

peace

ism

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
FOZZY - LOVE U.

young

Carder
Reaction score
been tryn get replacement from support since fri. still nothing

P1mptowt

Reaction score
I agree with basetrader. Fozzy is washed up. I used to recommend him. His dumps are shit and he had the nerve to rip me. No disrespect to anyone on this forum but please dont try and tell me I don't know my bins or countries becasue im no beginner.

hidden197

Reaction score
hello friends!!!
I Fozzy old customer!
usa dumps
1. zone off!
2. dumps has already been used!
3. card holder. off abroad!
FOZZY DUMPS NO PROBLEM!!!!