Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Bought 8 dumps 2 weeks ago. 6/8 valid. Made a pretty good investment. Will place a new order soon, will post results.

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
placed order sent money now im just waiting for dumps

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:01 PM ----------

received dumps! let you know how dumps do soon

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
A&$

Last edited:

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Bought 20 dumps 17/20 multiple swipes for 300.00. made outstanding profit. I highly recommend this vendor. If you know what BINS work in your area you will make a great profit. THX FOZZY, about to make my 6th order.
\

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
+4000 Usa Fresh tr1+tr2 added to night support binlist.
+3000 Usa Fresh tr1+tr2 added to main binlist.

Wellcome

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
dumps were cool some bad! he replaced fast! communication was good! service was good! never really brought usa's before always been a 201 guy but i'll be buying from fozzy alot i see! good vendor

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
he was replaced me alot was good and alot was bad so thanks gonna try other and give feedback soon

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
i order a 100 unknown from foz nothing is working...i will never do tht again.. i have to check bin list for now on..im waiting for replacements

azania

Professional
Reaction score
ordered 300pcs of BOA DEBIT PLATINUM mixed.. all were crap and fucked up.. this is the second time i ordered that and got same... guys beware of his action of the week advert,, those are old flagged fucked up dumps.. u will loose if u try it..

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
yes taht same happend to me , i paid 1200$ for 100pc's then he gave me after replacement about 70pc's then after the other 70pc's was same flaged approval but not working , i said same he check on checker and give me replacement 30pc's and its really sucks dumps flagged shit , i want my 1200$ refund or i will do bad something for him !

azania

Professional
Reaction score
i am a rich man and dont give a fuck about his flagged shit dumps... i am just warning and alerting carders to beware of his so called action of the week.. thats just a ploy to offload fucked up flagged dumps into somebody's hands.. and if u complain he will show u checker logs on how your dumps approoved... A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...

alayebaby

valid

DEER
Reaction score
Rich men buying cheap dumps. Yeah right. You are rich of shit. Buy the good stuff. Or using cheap as bulk USA is just a hobby.

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
DMS got his checker results .... You see 4 days after reporting bad stuff - we see 95% approval.... funny tricking... Maybe thats why he got deer status?

Everybody happy with stuff, who got bads - send report and got replacement if they are present. But 100% - it is imposibility - or you making something wrong or you make something in wrong way - others not possible.

Wellcome

flagged approval 95% u understand what i mean !

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
u r right buying bulk for cheap is bullshit!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:38 AM ----------

THIS DUDE FOZZZY SELLS ME FUCK UP WORK I TELL HIM NOTHING IS WORKING....I SENT FILE THAN HE SAYS DUMPS ARE STILL GOOD CHECK BACK IN 2DAYS....I TELL HIM THE NEXT DAY DUMPS STILL NO GOOD....JUST NOW HE TELLS ME I CANT GET REPLACEMENTS CAUSE ITS OVER 24HRS...HES GOOD BUT CAN BE A ASSHOLE.....MOTHERFUCKERS DONT HAVE MONEY TO WASTE HERE IN AMERICA...#IWANTTOHURTSOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
i like to thks fozzy and his team for responding to my problem very fast....my problem is fix he really is true bizness man

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
fozzy really help me with my problem..i apologize for the outburst but its XMAS MAN!!! i was nervous...lol!! foz is the best cant wait to buy again!!!!gd night gentelmen

mr_dumps

RIPPER
Reaction score
scared to buy from this guy u only get one good order with him next order be from some old base he try and get raid of so idk he not bulk seller anyway
HOW much is 500 classicks USK

jasonjones

Carder
Reaction score
i been trying to place an order for the past day and you or ur support never came online, this is ridiculous