Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

blackdragon

Carder
Reaction score
i dont like to leave negatives on thread but been dealing with Foz for while and just got really bad order 1/18 ..hard to get back to pc in 24hr deadline when dealing with that type of work...he used to be good i hope his work comes back good.....not happy bro!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:30 PM ----------

Foz just contacted me to replace 50% of order so atleast he made good biz by doing that...thank you old friend!!!

replace order was good ....thanks foz!!

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
1.200pcs Fresh tr2, tr1+tr2 Canada base Added! 90% Valid rate! Wellcome

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
@blackdragon, you are lucky I sent 640 to royal dumps thinking that they would be as good as fozzy and crew because they were not online and this fucking guy sends me 90 dumps from which none of the ones I tried of about 20 were good, so he checks them all in his checker and most of them were card no error and 18 showed green so of the 90 he replaces 45, of the 45 30 are the same thing with one expire, 2 decline the rest now in his checker say card ok but while I am at pos its plainly telling me on the screen invalid cards, insufficient funds, and do not honor, then the whole time he sends all db boa at that, shit work and the mix was supposed to be plat he even put gold prem in wtf? who does that?. I just want to say be careful guys just because one guy is good doesnt mean everybody down with him on the same thing, now my name fucked up with people because they couldnt make their money back at least and they feel like I set them up to be ripped. ROYAL DUMPS=POISON

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
itr0nic, royal dumps isn't belong to dumps4you.biz service! Check his saparate topic at Vendors.pro

- CANADA tr1+tr2 Base added (approx 600pcs) + Some pcs of fresh eu tr1+tr2 also!

Wellcome

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
fozzy please replace my bad dumps... why are u ignoring me...?

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
i am at icq! are you flooding? i didn't see any of your msg!

daum

Carder
Reaction score
I had brought 70 sign and 15/70 work I am not the one two complain but not good for my bizzness it is two late for replacement so it don't look good me but fozzy always have good stuff I don't no whats wrong but fozzy is a good vender just. Bad order for me

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
itr0nic, royal dumps isn't belong to dumps4you.biz service! Check his saparate topic at Vendors.pro

- CANADA tr1+tr2 Base added (approx 600pcs) + Some pcs of fresh eu tr1+tr2 also!

Wellcome
sorry bro I didnt mean to shit in your thread it was just that he is not a vendor here that I know of and you always say that you are partners. I definately got played by this guy, out of 90 pcs and then the 45 he replace I didnt get anything but gas once and some burgers and then he tells me that his stuff is good. I usually only buy from you but you were busy that day so I tried them out thinking that I would get the same quality if you two are affiliated, but im going back to what I was on before, you are the ONLY guy I will buy my stuff from, and I will go to his site and make my complaints because he knows he fucked me out my money and my good name as well with that stunt he pulled. keep up the good work foz

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
itr0nic, - did you sent report? did you use 201 canada? Do you wrouted is as tr2? Many possibilities could be! All stuff you sent for replace - was checked and shown as approve stuff! So if you want to get replacement - lets investigate what was wrong!

Usa FRESH STUFF in stock (EU added!)

Actions of the week:

- mixed US classics - 100 pcs 900 $
- mixed BOFA Platinum - 300 pcs 1000 $
- mixed gold and plat - 100pcs 1400$
- mix amex mix - 500$ per 100pcs

Note! Every feedback in my topic - gives you +10% bonus on next order!! 0_o

Best regards.
Fozzy&ODS service

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
fozzy once again u deliver...u r truly the best if it wasnt for foz i wouldve been left this biz.......profit once again.....

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I want to do this fozzy, I did not have any success with what was sent, furthermore he did not send me the bins that I requested and sent what he wanted me to have, but they did not work for me at all but the entire order the first and second were no good, most of them said invalid cards anyway and only 18 of the 90 approved in the checker also one did not have all the t2 and another was expired, I did not even get a replacement for those. I dont feel like I got done fair and the guy still has said nothing to me about it only that he got approvals for the few but nothing about all of the rest. I will attempt to contact him again about this.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I Must Admit fozzy has the best stuff out there with the best prices and his validity is very good...

Good afternoon, venerable robbers!

Do you like to be made a fool when you see “Decline” frame buying to the amount of 50$?
Hasn’t it bothered you to see dumps with great amount of invalid & sold out to twenty persons?

Become our customer and forget these foolish problems!!!

We’re glad to offer you the best dump outlet service - dumps4you.biz
We’re introduced in the market for some years. Our dumps established a reputation as high-qualified and we’re following the admissible pricing policy.
We’re holding our customers in high respect.

Peculiarities of our service:
- High-percent valid.
- Latest bases (tr2, tr1+tr2).
- Daily update.
- Lowest prices at a stuff of such quality.
- We’re not resellers of somebody else’s dumps – that’s why all articles sold to you will stay only with you.
- Positioning at the US’s dumps, but Asian, European and Oceania dumps are also existed.
- We’re not checking dumps before a deal, because we’re sure in quality of our articles and you’ll become an owner of really effective stuff.

Payment and Guarantees:

Accept a payments by:
- WU (minimum 300$ for the US’s dumps and 500$ for others)
- Webmoney System (minimum order - 1 dump)

Substitution and replacements:
To get replacements customers need provide file with bad or non working dumps (in file via sendspace / rapidshare etc.) max in 24hrs after order outpputing.

Outputting in 5minutes-12hours (depending on a time when we’ve received MTCN etc.)

Prices look at hxxp://dumps4you.biz

Fozzy$Ods: 368-570-467

Support: 1113-13311

NightSupport: 15-22-23

Square.Guy

Reaction score
Рекомендую! Всё быстро и чётко. Обмен без проблем.
Хороший стаф!

Good vendor! Nice stuff!

PLUS

Reaction score
Покупал не раз - всегда доволен. Отличный сервис. Быстро и надежно