Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

e3911

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
look at all those clowns with new reg.. date giving feedback over and over. Fozzy u never replaced bad dumps you take forever to give order and reply.
crapy service!!! ----------11111111

nitesage

Reaction score
Night support is rly cool guy. Good customer service. Stuff was about 80% valid so Im pretty happy. Will do business again.

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
nightsupport came through once again...........u r becoming top gun...lol

daum

Carder
Reaction score
I brought 13 dumps and 5 work The rest were pick up /call for approval at the end of the day I double what I spent (hakeemthedream)

daum

Carder
Reaction score
No u just have to leave a message and he will get back to u just be patient he always answer every message(hakeemthedream )

reggie wilson

Carder
Reaction score
Maybe it is my fault, but I let my order sit for two days and when I went out to use them only three of worked... I lost a lot of money on this order. I can't do shit about it because it's been past twenty four hour since I recieved my order.. I never really had this problem before, no matter how long it took me to use my bins, I still would go to work and have a successful profit... Don't get it wrong fozzy is a great vendor. I do trust the bins that he sends but this order was not successful... I have to get out of the habit of letting my orders sit... Fuck....

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Fresh usa TR1+tr2 in stock.

Also some 101|201 eu

Check binlists.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
many people says its very good, 3-4 days trying to have his lr to pay, and do and order, and imposible, never online or never answer, this way its imposible to work

cancel

Reaction score
hy .is not posible to conect whit you in icq,for technical problem in icq.how i fix it?

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Fozzy night many thanks, yesterday night i had an urgent problem, i connect icq and he help without pay.
Thanks so much

TeamPro

BANNED
Reaction score
FОZZУ ОТЛИЧНЫЙ ВЕНДОР! стафф не хуже чем у других селлеров,главное что человек давно в теме и проверен временем. Вполне адекватен, приятен в общении всегда идет на встречу,по мелочям не разменивается в спорных вопросах идет на компромисс.оперативная доставка заказа и главное быстрая замена что не маловажно! цены на уровне.ВЕНДОР заслуживающий доверия-А в нашем бизе что главное?

Last edited:

daum

Carder
Reaction score
Fozzy is a good vender u will make money with him thanks bro for everything keep up the good work(Hakeemthedream )

blackdragon

Carder
Reaction score
Foz is very good seller and his work is good ,,,cant lose with him,,,,and he even send work on weekend for me when in rush..great biznessman!!

Petric

BANNED
Reaction score
plz add me. I sent u many msg but u never reply bro.