Dumps selling first hands

APPROVALCODE

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
when the last time any order from this guy.eu?

I have bought from him 2 times now and the guy had very good work! i got 201's from him and every one popped off very nice. He is very quick with replacements and does not give you a hard time. I would say he is doing real business here, not games like others.

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
this guy is a responsible seller and ill say very humble too,....Cares for customer results.....thats important..... i will also add that regardless to the results you are AAA++++++++ seller and that's how i see you bro.

rodsims

Reaction score
Yoga, hey whats going on bro i am looking for a honest vendor 2 do lots of business with i'm not online much but please contact me @ ([email protected]) thanks a lot

Reaction score
The track data parser accepts as input, track 1 (with or without sentinels), track 2 (with or without sentinels) or combined Track 1 and Track 2 strings. It will canonicalize the input track data, optionally auto-generate Track 2 string data when only Track 1 is provided, and offers functions for obtaining raw tracks, account holder name, expiration date, and primary account number.
Parsing Mag Stripe Track Data in JavaScript

I’ve cobled together a JavaScript object from sources found at http://uppit.com/cqmqbp349i40/Parse_...ack_2_data.rar for parsing magnetic track data. Usage involves first creating a new object seeded with your track data:

var track = "%B1234123412341234^Carduser/John^";
track += "030510100000019301000000877000000?";
track += ";1234123412341234=0305101193010877?";
var p = new SwipeParserObj(track);
Download:
http://uppit.com/cqmqbp349i40/Parse_...ack_2_data.rar

fissso123

BANNED
Reaction score
But he only has brasil dumps at the moment. Hope to deal wt him hwen he gets eu or usa world
\

getmoney

Reaction score
This guy YOGA is the best. very easy going and he send order real fast so far just about all of them work 95%.......very good business man keep up the gd work!!!!!

Yoga

zaebal spamit' fucking pridurok

dadbad2

BANNED
Reaction score
why u ingnore me on icq after i asked for replacement?? please reply me icq asap(dump requester).

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
BOUGHT SOUTH AMERICAN STUFF FROM HIM,TWO WEEKS AGO,AND IT IS UNTIL TODAY I TRIED TWO,THE TWO I TRIED SWIPE TWICE FOR VERY GOOD AMOUNT.I BOUGHT FIVE HE GAVE ME 3 BONUS.HE IS GENEROUS ,POLITE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND ALSO FAST SERVICE AND IMMEDIATE DELIVERY .PROBLEM IS LATELY HE IS NOT ONLINE OFTEN.
GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL SERIOUS CARDERS.