dumps+ pins

jackblack206

Reaction score
i have a few dumps with pins but they all have almost nothing in there account . can anyone help me with a way to make some real money from them ? if any thing helps im willing to ethier give a couple dumps or a little bit of paper.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
how much is not much? a DP is worth only as much as whats in the account USUALLY. unless its with a good bank. some m&t branches in USA for example, must make $200 of cash available after a deposit. so you swipe card and enter pin, you choose make deposit, you put in an empty envelope and claim it as $200-$400 and then swipe a minute later and withdraw those newly available funds. this varies by bank and the state the bank is located in.

i will say this only because its an old method, but using this you can figure out other loopholes that will give even more money.

Last edited:

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
fake deposit have to be made at the same bank or at the same branch of the bins depends region and bank rules. if its bank card habitually 90% of the time they got linked with the credit card so u can withdraw money from credit card. if its mc or visa debit and no money on it you can wait the guy have money. check the 14-15th,
20-21th and 31-1st if any money have been deposit on the account.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
i have a few dumps with pins but they all have almost nothing in there account . can anyone help me with a way to make some real money from them ? if any thing helps im willing to ethier give a couple dumps or a little bit of paper.

Copy them into usb key , delete all files from PC , take your cars drive too the near River , Sea ,Lake .... and send the usb key there ;)

when they are nothing to do they are nothing to do , go too next step instead of thoose lame attempt u try too do .

deccal54

Carder
Reaction score
Copy them into usb key , delete all files from PC , take your cars drive too the near River , Sea ,Lake .... and send the usb key there ;)

when they are nothing to do they are nothing to do , go too next step instead of thoose lame attempt u try too do .
:):) you are perfect :)

Ninja

Reaction score
Seems like some of u not understand what almost every dp can be used even if it has no money inside.

jackblack206

Reaction score
your right

how much is not much? a DP is worth only as much as whats in the account USUALLY. unless its with a good bank. some m&t branches in USA for example, must make $200 of cash available after a deposit. so you swipe card and enter pin, you choose make deposit, you put in an empty envelope and claim it as $200-$400 and then swipe a minute later and withdraw those newly available funds. this varies by bank and the state the bank is located in.

i will say this only because its an old method, but using this you can figure out other loopholes that will give even more money.

what you say is true its just a headache to there more than a minute . im looking for a bigger way to cash out. idont have them any cuz there dead but when i get some more ill post again

Ninja

Reaction score
u mean something like enroll with pin...?

I mean something called d+p which has been used before and have 0 (ZERO) on balance.:idea

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
i have some pieces like that too, but i check every 2 days in the atm and some times i get money xD, especially UK tracks not have balance, I have a rare piece that gave me $ 300 for 3 weeks xD.

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
One possible way for you to cash out some lunch money from the account:

Depending the the credit rating of the account holder, some accounts carries a "CASH BACK" on their account. ranging anywhere from $200-$5000+.

This allows the owner to deposit a cheque and immediate have some cash access to it.

For example. John deposits a ($2000) cheque into his bank account with $0 balance but $500 cash back, he will immediately be able to withdraw $500 cash from the atm - while the remaining $1500 is on hold for 5-7 business days.

Hope this works out for you somehow. :D: