Dumps generator

Makelotofmoney

Professional
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for generator of dump of french card (which doesn't exist) for toll highway because i think the toll just save card it to take money later, so i create a card i will cross the toll without paid. It doesn't check to bank because it's very fast.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

ketchupman

Carder
Reaction score
Don't toll booths record your license plate? Getting busted to save $5 is gotta be one of the dumbest things on the planet?

Makelotofmoney

Professional
Reaction score
In france The toll is expensive. I have somes friends who paid 5? each day to go at work, around 100? toll by mounth. so i can resell cards.
I don't think they will check the license plate for 5? fees.. Then they need to know the exatcly time of when they put the card (hours minutes and secondes) then check videos.
It's not like when you follow an other car to not pay because it's seen with camera.
Sorry for my bad english...

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

nazatgraft

Reaction score
In france 70-80% of the toll booths work offline so all u need is a dead cc dump that will be verified as a valid cc. Cameras are not a thing to worry about because the traffic is so huge and noone will ever bother to look u up for unpaid tolls. The problem for u is the 20% of the booths. (first hand experience)

Reaction score
Use a prepaid visa/mc gift card that you have spent the balance on already. I presume they are not blocking those bins? That way you have a bit of plausible deniability too, you can just say you thought you had credit on it.

If you use a dead dump, does it have to be French? Change the name on it, and say you just made it up if you're ever asked about it. If it doesn't have to be French, there are dump generators around that would be useful for this purpose.

Last edited: