DUMPS FROM SENATOR OF LAMPEDUZA REPUBLIC,ICQ#10-576

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Got great approval rate lately, been making good money with his new base. I think my workers were not honest when they reported back earlier.

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
truly a great vendor
his check as you can see from approved
these are only two slips two dumps approved in shop
have given carte locked
these dumps in my country have worked well yesterday
regional blocs and not any other type.
well, 'of all approvals made ​​his check of 19 pcs
worked dumps 0.
5pcs have given card locked.
I only put 2 tickets for not occupy a space forum,
I would understand if some people buy them if the feedback.
people like this vendor send us to jail
I gave you $ 300 you rich I am poor.
and think that it could still work well without some people,
I apologize for my English, do not buy from this seller time and money down the drain
look at the last 4 numbers of receipts and those highlighted in red on his check
are the same and are approved
19 pcs worked 0.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:53 PM ----------

immagine1111.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:01 PM ----------

carderpro001.jpg

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:02 PM ----------

carderpro.jpg]

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:03 PM ----------

I also took away from icq, good and honest person
so sad.
wrote to me in icq if more 'than 3 out of 10 invalid me back $ 300.
my second order invalid 8 out of 10 but my $ 300??

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:22 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:16 PM ----------

22222222v.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:

goodyman

Reaction score
I recently have bought a few US dumps and they havent worked. I just bought 1 canadian platinum class dump and its gone for sooooooo much. Makes up for eveything. Try his canadian dumps.

Archonian

Reaction score
canadians are 201 right?didnt know much country exist that can still use 201 :p care to share the farm land?

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
agree with carder 403, if I do not repay by this evening I put on the black list I also said that if I declined 3 of 10 refund me, I posted in forum declined 8 of 10 then? seller too clever, this forum should not be a vendor so

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
we did work on articles( BINS) IN FIELD TRAVEL.. on new base 70=80% this round 0n certain bins.... but work did enough for what we spend $!!! but worked OUT! an TRUE field WORK! BUT truth past updates gave better APPVED % But like they say everything can not be perfect at all times. BUT PROFIT IS KEY IN THIS WORK PEACE........

Rescator

Carder
Reaction score
I'm willing to fill up the balance with $ to a respectable forum member so he could come and buy 10 dumps and then check them up and tell us all how many approved dumps he had. You have no idea which dumps are working, killing them, and then come back for replacement. That just won't happen, it's no kindergarden here. When I sell dumps, 90-95% of them are working, of course when you charge 'em and you had a region lock, they will definately be declined. It's your business to know for sure which bins are working in your country - and my part is to sell you working dumps, and this is what I do here.

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
i have been buying from this vendor, his new base has been the best. almost 100% perfect, so i dont understand the complains . he is A++

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
good we like update best regards!!! we never lose with this guy.... PEACE A%%%%

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
Man of his word

I'm willing to fill up the balance with $ to a respectable forum member so he could come and buy 10 dumps and then check them up and tell us all how many approved dumps he had. You have no idea which dumps are working, killing them, and then come back for replacement. That just won't happen, it's no kindergarden here. When I sell dumps, 90-95% of them are working, of course when you charge 'em and you had a region lock, they will definately be declined. It's your business to know for sure which bins are working in your country - and my part is to sell you working dumps, and this is what I do here.

I know which dumps work in my country
I've already written and posted your check and approving same cards give card locked
are you willing to do?
as willing to return the $ 300 if I had declined 3 of 10
and I sent you photos and posted in forum fulfill purchase declined by 8 out of 10
95% but do me a favor change jobs.
your word is worth less than 1 cent
never seen 30 0 dumps only work with Rescator

Last edited:

Rescator

No comments

Rescator

Carder
Reaction score
I know which dumps work in my country
I've already written and posted your check and approving same cards give card locked
are you willing to do?
as willing to return the $ 300 if I had declined 3 of 10
and I sent you photos and posted in forum fulfill purchase declined by 8 out of 10
95% but do me a favor change jobs.
your word is worth less than 1 cent
never seen 30 0 dumps only work with Rescator
I didn't understand a single word of what you've just said. Speak English, be accurate, specific and more importantly - polite, and we'll deal something out. Otherwise you're just yelling and shouting around.

People who work in dumps business for ages - are having little to no troubles with my dumps and that's a bold statement, let me tell you that

I'm not teaching anyone here on how to use dumps. I'm not explaining how bank's neuro-filters work. I should not be writing here on region lock that will cover all other bins of that bank in that region instantly and will require authorization for transaction to go through after first unsuccessful attempt. I'm not the one who should be telling you not to check dumps before usage because that kills them.

If you're not smart enough nor you read enough on how to properly use dumps nor you're just a newbie in that field - It's not my nor my dumps fault.

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
hgh

I didn't understand a single word of what you've just said. Speak English, be accurate, specific and more importantly - polite, and we'll deal something out. Otherwise you're just yelling and shouting around.

People who work in dumps business for ages - are having little to no troubles with my dumps and that's a bold statement, let me tell you that

I'm not teaching anyone here on how to use dumps. I'm not explaining how bank's neuro-filters work. I should not be writing here on region lock that will cover all other bins of that bank in that region instantly and will require authorization for transaction to go through after first unsuccessful attempt. I'm not the one who should be telling you not to check dumps before usage because that kills them.

If you're not smart enough nor you read enough on how to properly use dumps nor you're just a newbie in that field - It's not my nor my dumps fault.

my friend, I do not control never before landfill,the bin is not blocked, I used the day before and very well,I know my work, are usual excuses sellers like you.
You said you give $ 300 if 3 dumps of 10 declined, I put screen of your check which declined 8 out of 10,your word worth?
it is rudeness does not know English well,be rude not to speak.
I'll buy repay 'every $ 300 of dumps on you and then put feed,if you are sure of your material.
as checked and approved paper stuck to explain.
I put pictures in the forum pls look.
my first feed negative, it means that I know what to buy your shit dumps.
let me see you be speaking, or shut up and change jobs.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:17 PM ----------

do not need to get up reputation points if you sell shit, let me see how much worth your word.

needvoucher

make blacklist not spam

haddy62

Reaction score
this guy is the best i bought 50pcs and 46 worked respect man A+++++++
ambuying 200 more

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:32 AM ----------

Lets hope this guys is like NJ LOL

Bought 50pcs and 46 worked good validation atleast 30 worked twice thx man respect