DUMPS FROM SENATOR OF LAMPEDUZA REPUBLIC,ICQ#10-576

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
New Base is Great, not like his other base, now this is good!!! Finally Rescator, thank you Bro!!!!

mr lucky

Carder
Reaction score
i buy 10 pcs from this guy i went to work only 4 work i come back check them at the shop 4 was approve 6 decline so shop give me replace and he contact me in icq to tell me i kill the stuff and he banned me and i dont see why

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
k here it is coming down the stretch of work so far we see 90% appved rate!!!! wich is important. as we all know good dumps speak for there self!!!! almost done with his work, and we must say there service is SOLID! almost all pcs we purchase has worked!!! so we cant complain! please get more of my bins and keep them fresh like u guys do!!! much respect to you guys! A+ for you guys base thanks a MILLION!!!

Rescator

Carder
Reaction score
i buy 10 pcs from this guy i went to work only 4 work i come back check them at the shop 4 was approve 6 decline so shop give me replace and he contact me in icq to tell me i kill the stuff and he banned me and i dont see why

Lucky, you're a good guy. But the valid rate of the base "Caesar" is 95-100% Anyone can purchase 10 dumps and check them up and see that 9 out of 10 or 10 out of 10 will be working. If something didn't work for you, that means you simply don't know the right bins that work good in your region, and you hit a region-block or you got call for auth. Dumps were perfectly working, after you tried them, they've been locked and you come back for replacement. Yes, I do understand that you didn't make money off of them, but my job is to sell you working dumps. Your job - to know which banks (bins) work well in your country. I cannot be responsible for that. I refunded you all your money off the balance. Try another shop, maybe you get more luck.

tobati

Professional
Reaction score
bro ur replacement policy this time is very bad how come u buy dumps and in 1hr time replacement is over and i ahv added money and has reflect in my account
03/07/2013 22:53 134698742 U1125963 (Bill VCN) - $95.00
login is cheeny

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
Rescator, replacement time is not good for a lot of us. In the past, you knew the valid rate evidently, now I agree, your valid rate is great! But 3 hours is not good. I am afraid of loading 1k or more because 3 hours is not enough time to ensure valid rate. I, for one, have to order small quantities.

Suggestion, make dumps lower amount, $7 to $10 NO REPLACEMENTS at all. I will take my chances with that. And the way dumps been hitting lately, prices should be lower. Just a suggestion bro.

tobati

Professional
Reaction score
damn this is how sellers act when they start to get more ppl how come 1hr replacement and u of all ppl know when u check dumps it can die in no time how are we supose to make plastic workers get to work and get back think bro be in our shoes.and all my last orders was very very bad than i thought i gettin crazy bro pls do something fast

ladalincolin

Reaction score
I just laugh reading some latest comments complaining "how we gonna do this that bro, replacement time is bad blabla", his base is simply awesome, if dumps don't work for you, bang your head because you don't know your shit. Simple as that.

Rescator, A+++++++++

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
I just laugh reading some latest comments complaining "how we gonna do this that bro, replacement time is bad blabla", his base is simply awesome, if dumps don't work for you, bang your head because you don't know your shit. Simple as that.

Rescator, A+++++++++

I second that this gooood vendor made a nice week for our family. Please keep the the work UP and ROLLING! A+++++ for this service and again thanks for goooood valid rate!!!!!:beer

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
100% approval , damn these are the days of prada and cocaino. good dumps, plz dont stop here, keep it coming

nuelbee

Carder
Reaction score
Original posted by ladalincolin
]I just laugh reading some latest comments complaining "how we gonna do this that bro, replacement time is bad blabla", his base is simply awesome, if dumps don't work for you, bang your head because you don't know your shit. Simple as that.

Rescator, A+++++++++[

=================================================================================================================

Hey, wait for when your own card will get decline may be you will go and hang yourself then Moreover this is a place where everybody has the right to expresses own feelings, it’s like one hour refund system mean no refund bro.

Last edited:

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
Original posted by ladalincolin
]I just laugh reading some latest comments complaining "how we gonna do this that bro, replacement time is bad blabla", his base is simply awesome, if dumps don't work for you, bang your head because you don't know your shit. Simple as that.

Rescator, A+++++++++[

=================================================================================================================

Hey, wait for when your own card will get decline may be you will go and hang yourself then Moreover this is a place where everybody has the right to expresses own feelings, it’s like one hour refund system mean no refund bro.

Bro, I agree with you, you shouldn't get bashed about voicing your view (which I agre with 100%).

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:56 AM ----------

for now replace time - 12 hours

and 4k pcs was added

Thank you for allowing more time bro. That helps a lot.