DUMPS FROM SENATOR OF LAMPEDUZA REPUBLIC,ICQ#10-576

valid

DEER
Reaction score
lots of shop are down right now.. maybe most are having problems with hosting services.. they will come back.

Rescator

Carder
Reaction score
We have ddos attack now, i hope tomorrow we will fix this shit.

p3pito

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
strange situation? site down.... and u can read good feedbacks here?

Lots of paid shills around, you need to keep that in mind.

Rescator

Carder
Reaction score
We suffer technical difficulties with the shop. Please accept our apologies. Web site shut down after DDOS- attack and hard drive crash. All clients have to go through registration procedure one more time. Will do our best to prevent such situations in future. Today we have sold out most of the dumps, arround 95%. But we will load some fresh at soon, If you haven't found anything good for you, we are ready to return funds. Approximate start date is within 48-72 hours.

Last edited:

M3sr

Professional
Reaction score
We suffer technical difficulties with the shop. Please accept our apologies. Web site shut down after DDOS- attack and hard drive crash. All clients have to go through registration procedure one more time. Will do our best to prevent such situations in future. Today we have sold out most of the dumps, arround 95%. But we will load some fresh at soon, If you haven't found anything good for you, we are ready to return funds. Approximate start date is within 48-72 hours.

Shop is up but extremely slow at the moment, and as said, I had to create new account. What of the balance I had on my previous account? And you don't respond on ICQ or Jabber (I know you are busy and already flooded with chat boxes).. This is very upsetting from Lampeduza team, I am really disappointed.

stevenlil

Professional
Reaction score
how come i cant login my account?
i still have balances in my account bro

help me asap

strydom

Carder
Reaction score
bro i hv money in my account bt its sayd rong pass or login
wot is this bro

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
This guy is a true clown.

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
So good I didn't keep my money on sites like this... you will never have a problem if u top up the amount you want to spend right now.

Rescator

Carder
Reaction score
All have got their old balances from me who write to icq. Registration is opened now for some weeks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:45 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:38 PM ----------

Shop is up but extremely slow at the moment, and as said, I had to create new account. What of the balance I had on my previous account? And you don't respond on ICQ or Jabber (I know you are busy and already flooded with chat boxes).. This is very upsetting from Lampeduza team, I am really disappointed.

I am always answer to all who write me, maybe just didnt receive ur message.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:45 PM ----------

bro i hv money in my account bt its sayd rong pass or login
wot is this bro

Our shop is up and running, but as I have said earlier our hosting provider informed us about hard disk crash. Due to such circumstances every one who had account with us should register it again. If you have had a balance in previous account - please tell me about it and I will update your balance. Since we have sold most part of dumps, new version of shop does not have too much of it. But we awaiting some positive update regarding that case.

SOCA

DEER
Reaction score
Rescator is one of the best vendor of our time ...i give you the king vendor of our time ..kind and cool man KING RESCATOR ++++++AAAAAAAAAAA

Eugene12

BANNED
Reaction score
Rescator is one of the best vendor of our time ...i give you the king vendor of our time ..kind and cool man KING RESCATOR ++++++AAAAAAAAAAA

All honour to Octavian!:beer

valid

DEER
Reaction score
I got my money reloaded after I registered again. I sent a ticket asking for my balance and it was loaded. This vendor is A+++++.