City: Freehold
State: NJ
ZIP Code: 07728
BIN: 515477
Credit Card Number: 5154770563923052
Expiration Date: 10 / 2009
Cvv Code: 985
First PIN: 0514

I want to create track 1 and track 2. Is it possible? There "algo lists " ? If you have someone lists algo can put them on the forum .

Thanks

baDDump

RIPPER
Reaction score
if it was possible i would be now drinking vodka and getting my dick sucked by 2 bitches ^^.. instead of maintaining bots =/

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
it was possible with very few bins.. years ago.. that algo list is still can be founded online, but its sooooooo old....

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i think you can turn a dump into a cvv.. but have to use background search .. but cvv into dump.. i don't think that is possible anymore..

Crashex

BANNED
Reaction score
It's not possible anymore, maybe with some small credit unions but other than that this is old school.

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
Its only with certain bin. And anyone with algo keeps it secret these days. And bank change algo very often so its useless

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
It was no algo, people had an illution that there was an algo, there was rather a lack of verification of the CVV from certain bins that made it possible to create track2 of an existing card.

Most banks have patched this issue, years ago even chase cards where vulnerable to this issue, as early as 2003 and shadowcrew days we this was very possible.

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
if you want some advice, contact huge dumps sellers, by this i mean sellers that have at least 3-4 million dumps ( its not that big for them ) , then arrange a deal with him so that he will lookup your cc numbers in his dump list, you will have the original t2 + your pin from spam

el camaleon

RIPPER
Reaction score
lotto

if you want some advice, contact huge dumps sellers, by this i mean sellers that have at least 3-4 million dumps ( its not that big for them ) , then arrange a deal with him so that he will lookup your cc numbers in his dump list, you will have the original t2 + your pin from spam
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
if you want my advice,is better to play the lotto.

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
why not jus buy normal dumps.