dumps carding in uk, spain and portugal

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
Anybody have experience in dumps carding in uk, spain and portugal ?

Let me know!!
Ask me if you have questions about instore carding in Madrid. Only PM.

C

capac

Spain VERY DANGEROUS now. HARD LAWS :( years in jail......

France - UK > Good :)

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
I dont understand how UK can be good ? it is all chip and pin? if you go instore they need manager to come look at your plastics...

darence

Carder
Reaction score
yes

i was live there many years.. if you come with non chiped card now maybe they will not lett you to buy or maybe manager will come to look ur card or even they will keep ypu waithing they will call for autorisation ...its big shit man maybe you will run away koz oviusly u have fake card ..you cannot work in uk

C

capac

well, i heard that if some wrong occurs and u fall, if the first time u go out quick... ;)

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
If you use the right 101's in the UK you shouldn't have any problems, provided that the plastic is matching with your ID (which they only ask for sometimes). I'd also highly suggest not to go to the most obvious places such as London or Portsmouth, as they are very popular cities which generally have higher fraud rates than other less populated areas.

][Ak3P

BANNED
Reaction score
london is fraud point of the world lol :D

janedkhan

Reaction score
If you use the right 101's in the UK you shouldn't have any problems, provided that the plastic is matching with your ID (which they only ask for sometimes). I'd also highly suggest not to go to the most obvious places such as London or Portsmouth, as they are very popular cities which generally have higher fraud rates than other less populated areas.

I have pm'ed you

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
for me i card in spain and think so far it's good, fallen twice and was released same day. i got fined later nothing more.