anaisa

Reaction score
Hi Real Carders ?

While looking for a new JCOP Cards supplier , I saw several different options and would love everybody's opinion on this :

1. Which model, version and memory you think is best? Best as the closest to a real debit or credit card . And compatible with EMV x2 Software. J3H081 80K , J3H145 80k , J3D081 80k , J2D081 80K , J2A040 40K , J2A040 40K , universal SLE78 80k or J3A041 40k ? (I had the J2H040 with memory 36k before )

2. Unfused vs fused ; I don't really understand that one ?? ( I got the unfused before as researched on the web) Does anyone has an Idea what that actually means? And what would a fused card do different ?

3. PRE - Initiated; I believe optimal the cards should be pre initiated which makes your spiel easier.. But what's the exact or best protocol ? Whats super important here ? Or how should they be pre initiated that would make it much easier for me ? ???

And lastly the Chip;
4. So there are small and large chips . The small once have 6 contacts and the large once have 8 contacts or more (12...). I have seen the JCOP cards only with big chip online , anyone ever found JCOP cards with small chip on blank JCOP card ? If so where ? :)

Thank you all !!!

PS: And happy carding, may the money rain on you :devilish::love:??????

nimrod313

Reaction score
the card chip has iso code search SLE4442 it is the small chip
also visa for example in one country manufacture only 4442 and in other only 4428