dump question

onetgh

Reaction score
1. how much money is one usually able to get from platinum dumps ?

2. are platinum dumps okay for multiple 200 dollar swipes?

3. do you believe dump checkers kill dumps?

4. how long are dumps good for after you buy them?

5. out of 10 dumps how many are usually good?

baDDump

RIPPER
Reaction score
is this survey? pay me 10wmz and i fill out ur survey lol lol :D

bigB

RIPPER
Reaction score

From a platinum card you can get about from 1000$ to 3-4000$.
I think it is better if you swipe a bigger amount.
I recommend you to use ur brand new dumps as soon as possible.
Ur latest question depends on how good ur dump vendor=source.

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score

3. sometimes they do yes!
4. Use them ASAP....have sometimes dumps that are still alive for more than 1 week lol.
5. That depends on the validity from vendor you bought from....

bigB

RIPPER
Reaction score
3. sometimes they do yes!
4. Use them ASAP....have sometimes dumps that are still alive for more than 1 week lol.
5. That depends on the validity from vendor you bought from....

lol, told the same things :D

onetgh

Reaction score
okay i asked someone else this question but i'd like a general response from the forum as well. can you buy dumps from a vendor and wait 3 to 4 weeks to use them? will they still be alive?

onetgh

Reaction score
how would it depend on the bin?

i 'm talking about getting the dumps and not using them at all till one has the opportunity to do so in 3 to 4 weeks

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
how would it depend on the bin?

i 'm talking about getting the dumps and not using them at all till one has the opportunity to do so in 3 to 4 weeks

If its checked it will die...if its unchecked than you have to know where its from which base cause bases die also....if its skimmed by a waiter and none of his skimmed dumps are used yeah than you can wait....

The Dream

RIPPER
Reaction score
I know it's an old thread, but i would share my opinions with you guys. A lot of people on this forum just talk, but don't know a damn thing about carding so...

ANSWERS:

1.) This depends on the BIN, if you hit the right state/(city zone) and time you might get an average of US$800-1200. But if you try to use in a far state from the original owner, in the wrong time, you will get a big CALL FOR AUTHORISATION..

Just imagine, you try to hit a store for an iPod worth US$350 in Miami, FL...... but Mr.Washington -the original cardholder- in Cleveland, OH might just have bought a packet of Marlboro 1 hour ago.... So bank's security processing system says: WTF??..thousands of kilometers in 1 hour??! and you sucked..:(

CONCLUSION:Forget usa dumps. Hit stores with privilege dumps, from japan, uae, etc etc..

2.) Yes, you can swipe multiple 200 bucks, if you are lucky enough to get the right dump.. (as stated above..)

3.) Yes, DO NOT (!) check USA dumps with an online checker. It will kill your dump. Rather buy some gas, or something worth less.

4.) Hmm.. Tricky question. I would say 1 swipe and then dead. But I have seen Amex tracks, (centurion) lasted 1 month... so... Can't say for sure. PayPal at 1 swipe -> then dead in USA.

5.) The quality of your dumps totally depends on the seller's base. Try to buy, when vendors has updates on Databases. Because their DB is getting older and older day by day... DBs sometimes get flagged, etc etc.. And we all know, no vendor likes to give replacement..

Recently, I tried out mr.HUSTLA's usa tracks. I say, he has good stuff nowadays. mr.CAPAC's eu/asia tracks are good also.. Don't know much about others. Try,try,try...... and you will be successfull.. beleive me.

I hope this post will be useful for someone. ;)

Last edited:

kayser757

Reaction score
I know it's an old thread, but i would share my opinions with you guys. A lot of people on this forum just talk, but don't know a damn thing about carding so...

ANSWERS:

1.) This depends on the BIN, if you hit the right state/(city zone) and time you might get an average of US$800-1200. But if you try to use in a far state from the original owner, in the wrong time, you will get a big CALL FOR AUTHORISATION..

Just imagine, you try to hit a store for an iPod worth US$350 in Miami, FL...... but Mr.Washington -the original cardholder- in Cleveland, OH might just have bought a packet of Marlboro 1 hour ago.... So bank's security processing system says: WTF??..thousands of kilometers in 1 hour??! and you sucked..:(

Call for verification. But what happens?
Do they call the owner of the card for verification?
Do they call the store right away?
What informations have the cashier?

zaiksas

RIPPER
Reaction score
How do I know the required city zone for my country?? (i live in lithuania):)