Dump Cashout Service

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
UP!!!

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Read rules,i`m sick of your UP.u either edit ur posts,read the rules or DEER status assigned.

jimmy87

No comments

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Read rules,i`m sick of your UP.u either edit ur posts,read the rules or DEER status assigned.

okay bro thx for warning....

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
EU 101 BASE

Seeking ASAP serious EU 101 dmp supplier (private base).....great % and cashing & return time within 24 hours.....

Suppliers who still have doubts....compare with all cashout service here and you will see yourself.....

Ищу как можно скорее серьезные ЕС 101 DMP поставщиком (частные базы )..... большое% и обналичивания и время возврата в течение 24 часов .....

Поставщики, которые все еще есть сомнения .... сравнить со всеми выплата обслуживание здесь, и вы увидите сами ....

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Great Deal for limited time

You have a private base of EU 101???
You want to cash it for ? ASAP???
You can get up to 40% share without doing nothing!!!

No BS...we are reliable and experienced cashers for long time....

Minimum 5 dmps
You 40% share only for high validity bases
Your payments & results within 24 hours
Payments only by WU/MG!!!
NO USA Dmps!!!
No TEST for service!!!

DON't PM when you buy dmps!!!
DON't PM when you cant afford to try service with 5 dmps!!!
DON't PM even if you got the best USA base!!!

This offer stands only for a limited time (probably 4 weeks MAX.) ...because of direct cash carding.....

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
do u cashout eu 201 dumps without pin?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:52 AM ----------

if you do send me your icq

jimmy87

No comments

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
do u cashout eu 201 dumps without pin?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:52 AM ----------

if you do send me your icq

sorry no 201 at this time.....only EU 101 for this period....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:28 PM ----------

why no feedback? from anyone?

Let me explain to you why we did not allowed feedback before...this forum is a open forum that means...rippers...beggers...and specially LE....so why letting everybody know who is working with who.....anyway some people have different ideas about it...but it is our ass on the line doing the risky part...but we aint complaining bout that.....imagine if rippers...beggers...know that you are a supplier they would PM you....and lets not talk about LE they would do more than check the cameras:D

At a present time we allowed feedback what had resulted in positive feedback from suppliers whit whom we was working that period...and because of beggers...1 supplier had deleted his positive feedback......just check thread history...now its up to supplier if they want to give feedback....that rule we changed....

Now whilst i am on the explaining chair:D....let me explain to you why i have -rep....this guy hummel who is banned he supplied some dmps but his base was no good while he was bragging he had the best base...we worked on his base and the whole base was fucked (check thread history for Hummel)...now he wanted to try service again and he apologized on thread:D and we said NO...so this guy gone mad and gave many -rep....

So does feedback or good rep means something...well we have seen verified vendors gone ripping...people with very good feedback gone ripping....but we do agree that positive feedback brings a certain kind of trust to work with somebody.....

anyway since our service here and on crdsu....we never had dispute of ripping...never been on blacklist..... here on cpro and on crdsu many people have used our service...even mods and verified vendors came along to try service.........and also i make sure that when a new customer start using my service they save the log....

Now if you excuse me...my coffee is finished and my girlfriend wants to suck on my dick:D:D:D:D

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
EU dmps Supplier

AsAp needed EU 101 dmp supliers...contact truh PM

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Working

2 new teams available for new suppliers....

jiudog0000

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro , pm send to me.Thx.

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Reactions: jimmy87

jimmy87

great guy! he's the best!

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score

jimmy87

DEER
Reaction score
where is klarikong? i don't see him for a long time now on this board any body knows where klarikong is??

xdirc

Reaction score
What type of cashers are you looking for? I saw that you said "WW" drop.. Were you meaning to say "WU" drop? If so, let me know..

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Guess who's back????

soon service will be available again....

tkdgh88

Reaction score
hi, my icq 608936719
I have many dumps.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:29 PM ----------

I have many dumps. I want to cashout.