Dum.ps : Your exclusive dumps store

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
carder403,cashhmoney,
Clones or not, I will not do anything regarding this, You don't like the shop send me your usernames and I will refund your balance In LR and remove your accounts

eyjay

Reaction score
had old icq and fucking got ripped for 1000 fucking bull shit i am so curious why it doesnt show on the front first page that this guys old account got hacked its jus doesnt make sense

Last edited:

dum.ps

Reaction score
eyjay, We already opened a thread about it and check the signature.. I'm sorry for your loss.
swaggy, Check your PM

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
can you review the ticket i just send please, you not on ICQ, thanks bro

dum.ps

Reaction score
alphagold, Check your PM
paccccc, Will come on ICQ

dum.ps

Reaction score
Base USA Luxury Base 2 Added | 90% Valid | [Track2 / Refund Time: 10 Hours]
Enjoy x !

dum.ps

Reaction score

Arr0w, Thank you enjoy ! :beer

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
when are you getting stuff with t1+t2?

he got them already.. i did some few orders, waiting for orders.will post results soon!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:13 AM ----------

Bro can you please respond my messages on your icq?

Last edited:

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
oh i escape i know now his old icq hack i just deal with his old icq now and when he give me lr i ask u change ur lr he say my partner account then i log in forum and see his thread i found some people say old icq hack ,so i save my 2k$

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
oh i escape i know now his old icq hack i just deal with his old icq now and when he give me lr i ask u change ur lr he say my partner account then i log in forum and see his thread i found some people say old icq hack ,so i save my 2k$

Damm... just got ripped of $1100., from these so called Hacked ICQ. 554119

Last edited:

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
Damm... just got ripped of $1100., from these so called Hacked ICQ. 554119

THATS WHY I MAKE A NEW THREAD IN STOLEN ICQ

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=75110

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:47 AM ----------

ALSO BRO THIS NEWS EDIT IN UR THREAD FIRST PAGE AND IN UR SIGNATURE UR ICQ HACK OTHER WISE PEOPLE THINK U INVOLVE IN GAME

JUST A ADVICE

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:51 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:49 AM ----------

had old icq and fucking got ripped for 1000 fucking bull shit i am so curious why it doesnt show on the front first page that this guys old account got hacked its jus doesnt make sense

LIKE THIS MAN COMPLAIN

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
THATS WHY I MAKE A NEW THREAD IN STOLEN ICQ

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=75110

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:47 AM ----------

ALSO BRO THIS NEWS EDIT IN UR THREAD FIRST PAGE AND IN UR SIGNATURE UR ICQ HACK OTHER WISE PEOPLE THINK U INVOLVE IN GAME

JUST A ADVICE

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:51 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:49 AM ----------

LIKE THIS MAN COMPLAIN

there no doubt this guy is involved in that crap! cause he only edited his front page and his reason was "Last edited by dum.ps; 19-01-2013 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: New ICQ added ". without any serious warning to his clients to avoid dealing with his old ICQ. am 100% very sure he is behind that whole kidding game. we in this forum and others for while, we know the reactions from true vendors when their ICQ got hacked. there is absolute no caution sign from this guy either from his front page nor his signature.
Just refund my money and stop that shyt. we not kids

dum.ps

Reaction score
Boyzs,

First. I already made a thread about it the moment I was Informed that the ICQ Is hacked. here
http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=74058
Second. Check In my signature I've already mentioned that I only sell In Shop !
Third. If you login to shop you will see the news also In dashboard.
Fourth. What more I can do so you understand that the Old ICQ Is hacked?

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Boyzs,

First. I already made a thread about it the moment I was Informed that the ICQ Is hacked. here
http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=74058
Second. Check In my signature I've already mentioned that I only sell In Shop !
Third. If you login to shop you will see the news also In dashboard.
Fourth. What more I can do so you understand that the Old ICQ Is hacked?

the section u opened the thread wasn't just enough to warn your clients to avoid getting lost. you can see no one even responded to that thread. is just a hidden thread.
Second. you see evidence no one even responded to that hidden thread. cause they don't even see it to read.
Third. whats wrong warning and alerting people at the front of your page to avoid dealing with your old ICQ? in fact that could have sent a clear message out.
Fourth. if you sells at shop only, and any one who got your icq from these forum didn't had enough appropriate warnings to stop dealing with your old ICQ.if we saw your broadcast message from same ICQ we got here to contact for deal there will be no doubt.cause no one was informed.
Fifth. many login here just to check for new updates from their vendors, they can't simply read whole new threads from every sections on these forums. we all knows what Jim Service did when his ICQ got hacked, he did his best to inform every one one from every angle to avoid getting ripped. he even wrote it manytimes on his front page.
conclusion is u really knows whats going on bro. no doubt about it. you silently added new ICQ when u edited your front page with not even mentioning you got hacked. bro stop that kids play. there is no doubt u got good dumps. but this not the style of selling dumps. and this just not matured style of ripping.