Dum.ps : Your exclusive dumps store

liltabu2

Carder
Reaction score
it is not good shop all time down and policy of replacement is short time i already loose 200$ there from 9 pc just 1 work and he dont want replace too me because small delay time he keep loosing customer anyway good luck for new people

Not fair at all.....replace time ran out and i waited last night and this morning ???

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
All replacement In our down time will be sorted, Thank you and please be patient

sky27k

Carder
Reaction score
Base USA New Year's Eve Added | 90% Valid | [Track2 / Refund Time: 10 Hours]
Enjoy x !

I purchased 3 dumps from this base and all these 3 dumps are now showing up in an another shop under U,and i see almost all the dumps are identical with your update, is this why the shop is down?....... either your bases are being sold out after the replacement time frame you set or you need to check out your source.............

Last edited:

Kiza007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This shop ways always trash he took my money and closed my username
He has do do in shop and will swear to the carding gods that's his stuff is good
People plz don't buy from him or buy we got it

Reactions: Agate

Agate

No comments
Reaction score
Registered Few weeks ago, still havn't seen an update that will work for me. Sucks :(

dum.ps

Reaction score
sky27k, We are not affiliate with any other shop. And This Is not advertising thread
Kiza007, Thank you for your suggestion.
sb.techadvs, We have many happy customers already.

Last edited:

emergencyj1

Reaction score
sky27k, We are not affiliate with any other shop. And This Is not advertising thread

hey your site are down man

dum.ps

Reaction score
emergencyj1, It will be up today,

dum.ps

Reaction score
Thriller101, Our quality speaks for it self, Thank you for your opinion It won't change anything.

dum.ps

Reaction score
Update: Shop Is Online

sky27k

Carder
Reaction score
READ MY POSTING PROPERLY I DID NOT ASK YOU WHETHER YOU ARE AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER SHOP NOR I TRIED TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING, MY QUESTION TO YOU IS HOW COME THE DUMPS I PURCHASED FROM YOUR SHOP IS SHOWING UP IN ANOTHER SHOP, IF YOU WANT PROOF I CAN UPLOAD IT AS WELL....

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
READ MY POSTING PROPERLY I DID NOT ASK YOU WHETHER YOU ARE AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER SHOP NOR I TRIED TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING, MY QUESTION TO YOU IS HOW COME THE DUMPS I PURCHASED FROM YOUR SHOP IS SHOWING UP IN ANOTHER SHOP, IF YOU WANT PROOF I CAN UPLOAD IT AS WELL....

How do you know it's the same dumps? Did you actually purchase the same dumps from the other shop so you could see the entire dump? Not doubting you at all..........just wondering how you know because if this is true: This is really fucked up!

I want to give this shop a try but don't like the idea of getting re-sold dumps. - If in fact this is true. I hope it is not true because I really want this shop to be good.

dum.ps

Reaction score
sky27k, It's sorted now.
stampbaby, We have high-end quality dumps that many are happy with it.
Thank you

sky27k

Carder
Reaction score
How do you know it's the same dumps? Did you actually purchase the same dumps from the other shop so you could see the entire dump? Not doubting you at all..........just wondering how you know because if this is true: This is really fucked up!

I want to give this shop a try but don't like the idea of getting re-sold dumps. - If in fact this is true. I hope it is not true because I really want this shop to be good.

Bro so far even I didn't fail by any of my orders purchased from this shop, it's a A++ shop but even I got into big curiosity to find the same dump in another shop which I already purchased from dum.ps ,I know he is not a reseller but I just wanted him to check out his source and as he said he sorted out already then evy thng should have been straighten down by now...all cool now...thanks bro...

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Bro so far even I didn't fail by any of my orders purchased from this shop, it's a A++ shop but even I got into big curiosity to find the same dump in another shop which I already purchased from dum.ps ,I know he is not a reseller but I just wanted him to check out his source and as he said he sorted out already then evy thng should have been straighten down by now...all cool now...thanks bro...

That's music to my ears. I'm glad that everything is worked out. I really want this shop to be good. I'm gonna give them a try on their next update. This dum.ps guy seems to be real professional and courteous on chat.

dum.ps

Reaction score
sky27k And stampbaby
Thank you for your feedback,
We care about our customers to receive high end dumps as usual.
Cheers

dum.ps

Reaction score
Arr0w, Soon.