Dum.ps : Your exclusive dumps store

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
This shop is worth it cause i keep buying from here everyday need to choose the right base and the right bins it is not for people who try random bins cause u will get some bad dumps overall i find this shop good.......

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
F+++

I have made 3 purchases for a total of 19 dumps. I have got 0 approvals. I have only lost money here. I would not recommend this shop, I know my bins! Replacement time in unrealistic for a real in store carder. I will not buy here again!!!!!!:mad:

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
I have made 3 purchases for a total of 19 dumps. I have got 0 approvals. I have only lost money here. I would not recommend this shop, I know my bins! Replacement time in unrealistic for a real in store carder. I will not buy here again!!!!!!:mad:

First if you aren't trying to sabotage our sales but a real buyer, then you could've contact support and fix any problem before making a bad review.
Second if you really got 0% approval on 20 dumps, then you are either the most unlucky guy in the world because our bases are 90%+ or you are just a simple noob that just started carding and doesn't know a shit about.

About refund time, only the specail "Black Friday" bases had 2hrs refund time, BUT THOSE DUMPS WERE 90%+ AND ONLY 10$!!!! All other bases have normal price and 8/12/24hrs refund time!

Hey boy you are using US dumps in Cambodia, in fucking Cambodia!

Last edited:

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
First if you aren't trying to sabotage our sales but a real buyer, then you could've contact support and fix any problem before making a bad review.
Second if you really got 0% approval on 20 dumps, then you are either the most unlucky guy in the world because our bases are 90%+ or you are just a simple noob that just started carding and doesn't know a shit about.

About refund time, only the specail "Black Friday" bases had 2hrs refund time, BUT THOSE DUMPS WERE 90%+ AND ONLY 10$!!!! All other bases have normal price and 8/12/24hrs refund time!

Hey boy you are using US dumps in Cambodia, in fucking Cambodia!
very good approval rate , recommend this shop to others

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
fresh updates from this guy are wonderful...stop complaining people..keep up the good work my friend

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
Dear dum.ps,

I answered "No" to this question ""is shop worth paying 200.00 to activate"????"

And fyi, in Cambodia around 90% of US dumps open up :)

That's all.

dum.ps

Reaction score
YYG
It's your opinion If you think 90% of US dumps open up In Cambodia.

xnds,akshay1006,jamal911,demyan.pas,eckocity
Thank you for your great words.

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
!

I am definitely not trying to trash your thread, I have contacted you in ICQ after second batch I bought was 0 approvals. There was a 10 hr replacement for that and for the last batch I bought. You told me I was just unlucky and replacement time had past. I only post the truth and it is a cop out for you or any other vendor to call there clients noobs when they tell the truth about shitty dumps. Your dumps were crap plain and simple FOR ME. I could not even get a approval in a soda machine. If other people are getting 90% approval than I am one very unlucky person, but you and I know that there is no true 90%+ vendor on this board and it definitely is not you! Good luck with your biz!

Reactions: YYG

YYG

No comments

badboynab

DEER
Reaction score
im getting great approuval rate i dont see how you can get 0 approuval maybe region lock oryour doing something wrong anyways great vendor

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
dum.ps: imho from what I have experienced so far, yes. What do NOT open in Cambodia are the stolen ones like you sold me and those you were a reseller for ;)

shariffe

DEER
Reaction score
dum.ps is a very legit and provide very good stuff im glad be friend of dum.ps and the stuff in most of cases are 90% approve :D
AAA+++

dum.ps

Reaction score
Base USA Perfect Base 7 Added | 90% Valid, [Track2 / Refund Time: 12 Hours]
Enjoy x !

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
Today's update went good for me, thx <3

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
dum.ps , trusted guy, and good friend of mine :)

dum.ps

Seller of:, &nbsp;Dumps
Reaction score
Thanks KUB ! :)

onlybto1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
error checker _ u say refound 12 hours help pls

thx my bro
u r good guy
:)

Last edited:

front2so

Carder
Reaction score
hey i am seeing good feedback from your shop, but im trying to signup and the invite code is invalid, can u please fix this asap ;D

dum.ps

Seller of:, &nbsp;Dumps
Reaction score
Front2so
You can try one of those invitation codes
Url : https://dum.ps/invite
#OMB_VIP / #SEP-PROM51
Incase you needed help our support on ICQ will sort you out