Drop Tactic

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
Drop Tactics
Yo Yo Yo this is yah boi Diadora bringing you a guide to secure yo-ah shit!
This is going to be a small guide i have though up while taking long walks, i think it was cr33k that gave me the idea for this as he asked for excuses for a delivery.
I had the idea that there is always and excuse, you just need an idea to back it up. So lets say you have ordered $500 worth of items most people would get the drop to then send the parcel to them, but i consider this to be a high security risk as you don't know who runs the drop.... FEDS, FSB ect

So the best option i though up was to order to a house near you (preferiably a flat or apartment block). Early delivery is best.
You wait outside the apartment block(dressed in a suit or work clothes is good). This makes it look like your are just about to go to work and this is also why it's good to get the delivery early.
When the postman arrives approach him and ask him if the parcel is for [state your carded name] and that you are just waiting for the parcel before you go to work (this is where your work clothes come in handy). And say that you have got some ID; a utility bill works best with your carded name and address, two would be the best option a phone bill and gas. If the delivery man accepts the excuse take the parcel and walk in the direction of the city; this also backs up the idea of going to work. I have applied this many times

Note!
I would only suggest doing this once in your area as the same postman may not take the excuse twice or if you are going to do it again get it delivered on the same day wearing the same suit or work clothes and make it seem like a weekly acorance.

This brings me to my next point in a few weeks or so i will start up a small buisness in the unverified section supplying users of this forum with forged uk telephone bills and gas bills. For a small fee.

poony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
or just find a foreclosure home without any signs down your street wait for it to deliver and go pick it up at night

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
or just find a foreclosure home without any signs down your street wait for it to deliver and go pick it up at night

Hahaha I gave you an idea <3

Anyways, I use houses for sale. I simply put up a "SOLD" PayPaler over the sign.
And if the package requires a signature I put a note up saying that I have trouble moving around and cant answer the door. I claim I have Polio and moving around the house is very painful. And they usually leave it.

If your young (17-21) and your drop house has a basketball hoop outfront, Just chill out front and play basketball and when the package arrives be like, "Oh great, my dad bought more shit off Ebay."

Escobar

No comments

poony

BANNED
Reaction score
Hahaha I gave you an idea <3

Anyways, I use houses for sale. I simply put up a "SOLD" PayPaler over the sign.
And if the package requires a signature I put a note up saying that I have trouble moving around and cant answer the door. I claim I have Polio and moving around the house is very painful. And they usually leave it.

If your young (17-21) and your drop house has a basketball hoop outfront, Just chill out front and play basketball and when the package arrives be like, "Oh great, my dad bought more shit off Ebay."

lmao i hope this drop i have doesnt go on sale or anything.

londoncash

BANNED
Reaction score
this is kinda risky as the house owner may not sign for it

find a house where some on lives.
some one with kids who will be at home.
card item .
when its delivered you go there with fake id in cloths that looks like a postman and say i work for the post and this item was delivered by mistake. worked 4 times form me .