Drop services

Daquan

Reaction score
Hello,
recently i've been wondering maybe i should start working with illiquid goods so i contacted 2 drop services on telegram and the conversation starts well but then when i ask how does it work or how do i start, they just left me on read or on send. Am I not supposed to ask that or what? if you know just let me know.

Thanks

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Drop services and buyers make money by collaborating with carders who know how to card physical items.
Remember that drop services only provide drop addresses to which you need to order liquid or non-liquid goods from online stores.
Some drop services provide an additional free service - calling stores to confirm the order.
Or call the delivery service to change the delivery address or wait for the package at the service point.

When collaborating with drop services, the carder must remember that they:
- They don’t give money for materials for work (CC, proxies, scans of documents if necessary, etc.)
- Don’t tell them that you are a beginner; many people prefer to work only with professional carders to avoid unnecessary problems.
- They don’t teach carding. They do not provide advice on issues related to ordering and payment (there are forums for this).
- They don’t help you look for cardable stores, although they know them.

Drop services and buyers do this for the following reasons:
- Due to frequent chargebacks, the addresses of warehouses or drops end up on store blacklists.
- The police come personally to the drop and tell him that he is involved in fraud.
- A store employee calls the drop, talks about fraud and asks to return the parcels.

Drop services and buyers just give you addresses, and after receiving the parcel by drop, when the track status is “Delivered”, they pay you % in cryptocurrency.
It’s better to work when the buyer gives you professional drops who know what they’re doing, often change addresses so that they won’t be found, receive parcels in the names of cardholders and follow safety rules in real life.
If the drop is deceived, then he may be afraid of the police or a call from the store. In this connection, the goods may be returned or stolen.

Daquan

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer
Some drop services provide an additional free service - calling stores to confirm the order.
Can i ask them that without looking like a beginner
Actually what can i ask them?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, you can ask buyers and drrop services about this feature..
I advise you to carefully read their advertising topic. Usually they immediately write in it that they provide a free dialing service in order to attract carders to cooperate.

Daquan

Reaction score
Yes, you can ask buyers and drrop services about this feature..
I advise you to carefully read their advertising topic. Usually they immediately write in it that they provide a free dialing service in order to attract carders to cooperate.
i appreciate the answer